[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUY BUY BUY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: CLouds 01.jpg (202KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CLouds 01.jpg
202KB, 1600x1000px
BUY THIS OMIEBROS.

APPLE EVENT TOMORROW. TRUE OR FALSE the speculation and hype buying alone will inflate price. Forget the HODLERS... make youre money right now.

Whales have been accumulating price is being held down.

Its going to break through and skyrocket.
>>
>people are still holding OMG expecting it to go to $30
>>
>>3434550
buy what? Omisego?
>>
When should I sell with the intention of buying back at a lower price? Late tonight, early tomorrow, just before the conference, during?
>>
>>3434550
>Whales have been accumulating

This is the biggest meme in the history of Crypto.
>>
>>3434568
you'll get btfo soon
>>
OMG has been accumulating for ages there is a lot of coins that need to be dumped over the next 24 hours so people aren’t stuck with bags, so much so that I doubt there will be any prepump at all, I think everyone investing deep downs knows the Apple stuff was bullshit speculation and rumours pushed by the devs but they just rode the pump anyway, like me except I sold at 290k good luck seeing that price again for another few months
>>
Eh looks like its topped out for a while I'll pass
>>
>selling before announcement
Damn y'all are stupid. I don't think it'll be Apple. However, It's obvious something big is coming. They're too smart to just blue ball us.
>>
Just remember not to get greedy, once you see a massive increase, its time to sell for profit
>>
Its the calm before the storm. People are definitely hesitant right now. Holders patiently waiting watching charts decided to buy or sell. Either way, I guarantee you this is most viewed chart today. This is a true 50/50 and anyone with any gambling incite knows that those are the best odds you could. Buy in now, because there is going to be heavy volume on this bad boy in the next 10-20 hours.

My prediction is it goes up. I have 50% of my investment, about $31,000 USD on OmiseGo. So yea, im pretty hopeful.
>>
>>3434550
Jun's last tweet referred to stickers and San Francisco and interestingly enough this whole rumor was started over an Apple sticker right? Coincidence?
>>
>>3434740
What makes the price of a coin increase? Just more buyers or what?
>>
>>3434740
I am 100% on omg but i am afraid about binance thought i expect a small pump and dump for binance and big pump for the news coming what do you think Hold or ride the pump dumo waves ?
>>
>>3434913
It's not the same situation. OMG is already on bittrex.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>3434706
>It's obvious something big is coming.
yeah, sure.
>>
>>3434550
What time is the 'announcement' supposed to be?
>>
>>3434608
Its actually true though just look at the bot for ark was keeping the price artifically low for months
>>
>>3434807
Yeah, people expect it to rise so sell/buy it for a higher price. The markets dictate the price
>>
>>3434778
goddamn more stickers

This nibba is driving me crazy
>>
>>3434550
just gonna leave this here - 30,000% gains, kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9xzbgM074&t=3352s
>>
>>3435076
Thats bullshit
>>
>>3435093
Believe what you want
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.