[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyperinflation or Default

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kat.gif (450KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
kat.gif
450KB, 500x338px
Given the fact that the Central Banks bailed all the bankers out in 08 to save us from a global Depression its becoming more obvious that we can't do the same during the next recession which is coming very soon.
Since we can't lower interest rates further down or bailout any banks like last time were left with two options. Default on our loans or excessively print money which will cause extreme hyperinflation.

Either way numerous countries are going to become Greece 2.0 in the next few years
>>
>>3434178
How should I prepare myself finacially?
>>
>>3434178
peter schiff pls go. your theories have been widely discredited for years
>>
>>3434178
>next recession which is coming very soon
There will be another recession, but it won't be as bad as 08.
It appears that with globalization, that no county can really be effective with monetary policy anymore. Even with low interest rates, and QE programs most currency values aren't affected.
The only thing that seems to make a difference is fiscal policy, but it appears that the only thing that will make politicians do something is after there is a complete disaster.
>>
>its becoming more obvious that we can't do the same during the next recession which is coming very soon.
o rly?
>>
>>3434832
>that no county can really be effective with monetary policy anymore. Even with low interest rates, and QE programs most currency values aren't affected.

Are you kidding?
Almost every EU country has interest rates at zero percent while the U.S hasn't raised them for seven years and is now barely inching them up. Look at the housing market in countries like France, UK, Canada and Australia and you'll realize low interest rates are keeping the housing sector highly overinflated.
>b-but interest rates don't have to go up
Than that leads to my point on hyperinflation. If we don't want to raise them than more new currency will be issued and it'll be the late 1970s all over again.
>>
>>3435080
>Almost every EU country has interest rates at zero percent while the U.S hasn't raised them for seven years and is now barely inching them up.
That's the point. Whenever country lowers rates, they all lower rates. Markets that are open to international commerce don't really see any price changes.
>Look at the housing market in countries like France, UK, Canada and Australia and you'll realize low interest rates are keeping the housing sector highly overinflated.
Housing can't be exported. Most of the pricing is due to speculation, but most countries are at risk of deflation at the moment.
There may be some event that causes a spike in commodities in the future, but for the next few years I don't think we will see 1970s style inflation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.