[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>>
>>3434176
0.9 you lose everything in the first 3 months.

>But my 1:1000
If you win you are said to invest said earning in orders again. So you can be a millionaire in their balance but a loser in real life.

Now suppose you are lucky (its unpredictable most times) or good at TA, they will fuck up their platform backing you to cash out unless you lose a little bit (62 hours of freezing if necessary) or cancelling your contract.

Every Forex dont have fiat or contract at all, they just bet against you.
>>
>>3434483
I was just trying to debunk one myth that's commonly repeated here over and over that it's slow baby gains for or only for grandpa and so on.
>>
>>3434502
it is slow baby gains compared to crypto you dumbass lmao
you can 100x margin trade crypto on bitmex too
>>
Nothing wrong with trading forex. I made my first 200k with forex
>>
>>3434176
Just looked at some historical charts and your strategy doesn't work for shit mate, like, literally, 5% of times it even goes the way you would anticipate it to go.
>>
>>3434502
we say that about stocks nigger

forex is a gambling site
>>
>>3434176
get out of biz with your tiny gains, newfag
>>
>>3434533
The point is not about the specific strategy I'm not saying that should be a strategy. The point is that if you did have a strategy that historically shows to buy then this is how much it moves. The point is to debunk the myth that it doesn't move.
>>
>>3434541
No you biz is saying it about forex too
>>3434564
Case in point. See what I mean.
>>
>>3434599
Fuck off grandpa
>>
>>3434626
See what I mean. This myth persists.
>>
File: nzdusd example.png (141KB, 2423x1682px) Image search: [Google]
nzdusd example.png
141KB, 2423x1682px
The point is not about any one particular strategy, but about that there is enough movement and leverage to make or lose a lot of money, similarly to crypto.
>>
File: 1499913204574.png (57KB, 88x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1499913204574.png
57KB, 88x2133px
And there are many currency pairs to chose from.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.