[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth About NEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: neo.png (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
neo.png
31KB, 200x200px
NEO literally has one developer who was a film student in Guangzhou City who wrote a thesis on the post-war Polish cinema of the 1980's. He was obsessed with the film A Short Film About Love (1988) and watched it dozens of times, feeling a kindred connection with the shy, obsessive, and out-of-sorts protagonist. Much of his life at the time reflected the protagonist's own experience as he fell in love with a woman living in the apartment building across from his own.

The developer would spy upon her through a pair of binoculars every evening as she would carouse with her partner. He found a way to open the lock on her door using a kitchen fork and would frequently enter her apartment to learn some aspects of her life, as in the Cantonese film Chungking Express.

He found on her partner's computer that he was heavily invested in cryptocurrencies and through extension of this became interested himself. His evenings were consumed with learning how to code the coins, taking breaks only to gaze upon the beautiful woman from across the way. Eventually he gained enough knowledge to begin his own cryptocurrency (ANS) which became wildly popular.

In this time the woman got married to her partner and the developer attempted suicide (as in the Polish film). After leaving the hospital he came upon the news that her partner had disappeared mysteriously. Apparently he had borrowed money which he couldn't pay back and now he was gone without a trace. The developer felt a new vigor for life and coding. He rebranded ANS to NEO and gave it the moniker 'the Chinese Ethereum.' To this day he is developing the coin in the hopes of attracted the woman he's been spying on for years.
>>
kewl, just bought 100k. i love a good love story
>>
>>3433525
i sold like an idiot at 11. what now? is this an expired ride?
>>
Bought $5k, hope he succeeds
>>
>>3433648
the ride hasn't begun, anon-kun
>>
>>3433525
Lovely LARP, OP. Just bought 100k.
>>
>>3433525
But people were calling it the Chinese Ethereum when it was still Antshares, OP.
>>
Bought the dip. I'm sure the shills will be pumping next week - these shit coins are all rotating on the whale P & D clock. No wonder China is pissed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.