[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDTTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.jpg (17KB, 363x218px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
17KB, 363x218px
>Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Pls /biz/ redpill me on artificial sell walls.

This massive wall worth 1000BTC exists at XRP/BTC on poloniex at exactly 5200sats, so this is probably a single sell order.
What does that guy gain from it?
I mean you always say it keeps the market low so that he can accumulate more, but there will sure be some people who take a bite off that sell order, so he will inevitably sell some coins at a price too low (for him), right?

Also, general short question thread.
>>
>>3433322
People will try to underbid him. If he loses a chunk he can buy some more back for cheaper than he sold it for.
>>
It's a way to control the price. Only the seller knows for what reason. Perhaps he wants to buy a larger stake in the currency and is artificially lowering the price. Maybe someone is paying him to do it. Who knows.
>>
I knew it was cripple before i opened the image
>>
Is this thread only for bitcoin questions?
>>
Say I'm a whale, and I want more XRP
First, idk why anyone would want more of that shitcoin, but 1 way I can get more is by manipulating the market.
>put 1000BTC sell in @5.2k stat
>plankton 20IQ brainlets start undercutting my the ask
>I buy their XRP
>i continue to do this until i have enough
>i pull my sell wall
>suddenly XRP's orderbook looks moonish

pretty simple OP. Stop being a barinlet.
>>
>>3433335
>>3433352
Okay thank you, must be funny to have enough money to be able to control a market like that.
I just wanted to know if one could read something out of this behavior to get some gains, but then again I think the only one making the gains will be that guy who put up an order worth 4 million dollars for whatever reasons ...

>>3433367
I don't really care, feel free to ask, I just thought a regular thread like this is missing on the board, the catalog is always cluttered with tiny dead 5-reply-threads
>>
>>3433421
Alright, just a little situation here.

My dad is stuck in Mexico with no money and intermittent telephones lines in his village.
He called last week saying my brother is stealing his money.

He gets 2 checks a month and my crackhead brother somehow is doing internet transfers stealing all my dads money as soon as it's deposited.

I looked at his statements which are mailed to my house and saw the internet withdrawals, my dad has never been on a computer, he's 74.
My brother has all his info, SSN, birth date, and account number, because he was on the account before he started stealing money.

Somehow he is now not on the account, but must have started an internet banking account on my dads account.

I called the bank, they said I'm a third party because I'm not on the account. All I want is for them to shut off internet access to my dads account now that I know that is how my brother is stealing it, but they won't.

My dad might not be able to call them for anther few weeks, and when he does they won't understand him very well. He had throat cancer, I only understand half of what he says.

I was thinking about trying to go to the banks web site and try to log in my dads account. Of course I don't know the password(I have the account number), but I figure if I try a bunch of time they might shut off internet access to the account, at least temporarily.
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1504662204907.gif (1015KB, 368x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504662204907.gif
1015KB, 368x270px
Amateur miner here, what the hell should I be doing with my rigs?

Profitability has tanked with a variety of coins, leaving me in a bit of a rough spot.

Any suggestions? I might switch from Nicehash to hoarding something that could boom down the line.

Curecoin?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.