[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sky is falling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sky2.png (39KB, 1166x555px) Image search: [Google]
sky2.png
39KB, 1166x555px
It was a good run.
Thank you Bitcoin.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
oh no. bitcoin is dead cuz of some china drama.
>>
>>3432962
bitcoin is going to correct to $0.05, it's real value. sell now, or face eternal regret.
>>
>btc/usd, 1

Oh no

Fuck
>>
>>3432962
Fuck all this FUD the sell fud is already saturated, there is no more people wanting to sell, all the faggots have already sold, the sell faggotry is already exhausted, there are much more people wanting to buy than wanting to sell for what I have been watching in the order book, it is just my speculation yes, but it doesn't look that bad
>>
POSW is kicking bitcoin's ass since friday. There's a bull run in POSW starting.

You can either adapt and continue to make money, or just die. It's up to you. Are you going to put in the effort?
>>
File: spIH1-.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
spIH1-.gif
2MB, 320x180px
It's over. Thank you guys.
>>
Looks like another 3900 night lads
>>
>>3433057
sell!
>>
>>3433057
this is so true all the faggots that wanted to short it already shorted theres only holders right now i dont see the price droping because nobody wants to sell anymore if i didnt sell at 4800 -5000 theres no point on selling now or sub 4k even less point to sell sub 3k if it ever comes to that no people selling low btc price remains the same not even china can crash btc will always survive
>>
>>3433289
soon Chinks will be forced to cash out because of the shutdown of exchanges in China
>>
>>3433313
thats just paid fud theres no reason to believe that the wsj news are real and even if they are real learn something about the chinks they adopt everything that their goverment bans, most of them hate their communist goverment, they will find ways to put their hands into btc, china is a big place most btc miners are located in remote isolated places that the gov know nothing about, btc in china will be rare and the price will raise this will cause an arbitrage opportunity that will end up raising the price btc again
>>
>>3433430
http://news.8btc.com/li-xiaolai-yunbi-is-winding-down-in-3-months

ok dude
>>
>>3433492
alot can happen in 3 months lol are you really pussying out for some not backed up news that a faggot wrote implying that something will happen in 3 months , ok lets see in 3 months the world will end aliens will come and kill us all , now go freak out
>>
>>3433492
>>3433313
Dude, we've seen a LOT worse in terms of Chinese FUD and actually implemented Chinese anti-crypto measures.

Bitcoin dipped and crashed and rollercoastered for months while this went on in early 2017, and yet here we are, with the price of bitcoin quadrupled since then.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.