[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
The problem with accurately assessing the current crypto market and the 2017 bull run is that we were never informed enough to put a finger on what happened and who did it - and the answer is, the budding middle class of the world's second economy, China. They have massive, historically unprecedented power to inject wealth in any the market and they chose the cryptocurrency market.

We are nearing the end of an insane bull run. There's is no denying it. Ask yourself - what news or prospect caused the bull run and I will answer - there was never any news or prospect. Bitcoin is no better in its fundamentals than it was in 2013. The Chinese have created the biggest ponzi scheme in history in a true greedy Chinese gambling fashion way, while being completely oblivious to the monster they have created.

The Chinese will now be forced to exit. And we will see blood like we have never before when the wealth, which we were all introduced to this year, disappears between in our hands like a fistful of sand.

Remember, if BTC goes, so do all the alts. Sell now, save your life.
>>
>>3432787
Nice just sold 100k
>>
>>3432787
Every time some faggot tries to kill crypto, and crypto survives, we become more confident about the future. China is doing everything it can, which amounts to North Korean-style threats, and the best they could do was cause a 20% dip. Whales are dumping daily and the price starts climbing right back up. This isn't a fad, this is the future of money, rejoice!
>>
You are right op, but people will be scared to read because they are scared too. Scared of their coins, money, lives...
>>
File: NG.jpg (73KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
NG.jpg
73KB, 640x447px
>>3432787
ROOOAAAR!
>>
too bad we will see people commit suicide because they bought BTC at 4900
>>
>>3432996
I think alts will be worse. People's perception of wealth has shifted because of all of the free China money. Once it disappears, even a McDonalds wagecuck job will start to look good.
>>
>>3432787
Nice just shorted 100k at x100 leverage.
>>
Nice just 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000042069
>>
Buy the dip you cuck this is how you make money
>>
>>3433207
I won't be able to figure out the dip in what's coming

I don't want to catch a fucking anvil
>>
"buy the dip" is a good way to become a bag holder under a bear market like this
>>
I unironically think Bitcoin will go to $30
>>
1) wealthy tax evaders don't give a fuck about the law
2) the world is bigger than china
3) the bitcoin market is not crypto
>>
>>3433378
>3) the bitcoin market is not crypto
False

When BTC falls, everything else goes after it, no matter the potential future use cases
>>
>>3433378
>>1) wealthy tax evaders don't give a fuck about the law
this is very wrong in China
you may get executed for no reason if you disobey the government even if you are a wealthy china man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.