[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin/crypto fud intensifies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1502458533799.png (244KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
1502458533799.png
244KB, 501x648px
I hope it is clear to everyone that for the past two week, a fud campaign orchestrated by financial institutions and the media is happening.

The media always spat on Bitcoin and crypto once in a while, but the recent combination of Goldman Sachs' prediction of Bitcoin dipping below 3k after touching 5k and the unfounded articles made by the WSJ and Bloomberg about china banning Bitcoin is on another level.

Bitcoin and crypto is the greatest threat to financial institutions and authoritarian governments, they will do all they can to shut it down.
>>
>>3432268
delusional faggot
>>
>>3432268
>Bitcoin and crypto is the greatest threat to financial institutions and authoritarian governments, they will do all they can to shut it down

no they aren't.
>>
File: 1483432275937.jpg (54KB, 604x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483432275937.jpg
54KB, 604x485px
>>3432290
>>
>>3432268
its very unclear whether the institution is FUD'ing, or holding BTC up

wether they want to bring it down or co-opt it, or build the biggest bubble they can
>>
>>3432384
Streisand effect.

They can't kill it, so they try to FUD it, but the FUDding simply brings more attention to it, thus raising its profile and creating more attention around it; the more time people spend reading about it, learning about it, the more they realize this is the most transparent form of investment available to them. More transparent than traditional stocks, more transparent than fiat currency, more transparent than gold.

Add to that the fact that its volatile growth schedule has been larger than literally any other industry on earth, and bam, everyone sees it as a viable alternative to the current fiscal systems.
>>
>>3432384
bubbling is the jew tactic since day one, since they can both make money off it and crash it at the same time
>>
>>3432384
They wish they could pump and dump is or even better control it. But my guess is that they realized the importance of it too early and they will never have enough bitcoin to control the price
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.