[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you buying back in? The news was good, after all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: komodo_PNG_800-236x300.png (46KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
komodo_PNG_800-236x300.png
46KB, 236x300px
When are you buying back in? The news was good, after all.
>>
Why do these posts only show up when a coin is tanking. Really gets my cells firing.
>>
>>3431769
Better then the stupid "insert coin here" is mooning! Get in now!

No thanks I'll buy the dump
>>
>>3431803
this is true.
>>
>>3431682
~30k is my buy ceiling.
>>
File: 1490329838329.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490329838329.png
19KB, 509x411px
>>3431682
THESE DEVS WILL KEEP DUMPING ON YOU, NOTICE HOW ALL OF THEM ARE ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!
>>
>>3431682

Honestly I don't know.

I have a strong feeling that, this is the kind of business that will fail regardless that they have a nice product.

They don't know shit about how business's are supposed to look and their marketing is dishonest.

There were no fucking apologies for the scuffed stream, they just said "Hey, we think it was success, we made nice awareness about our product". They don't give a fuck about that they practically made many people lose their money by creating futile hype. Yeah, they said that they're going to hire PR people and focus on marketing, but holy shit. That announcement was cringe, disappointing and fucking devastating to watch.

I'm glad that I didn't swallow the bait of the big countdown. I almost did, but I decided to wait for the news, fucking glad that I did. Will consider buying again, when they hire marketing team and PR people.

This shit coins price will be probably under a dollar in next month, please don't hold this right now.
>>
>>3432044
I just baught a couple anyway. In my experience with crypto, All that stuff you said does matter, but at the same time, it really doesn't. the coins is pretty low right now, so if it goes up for any reason boom a nice tidy profit. If not, than i haven't really lost a whole lot either. Hopefully it goes up though ^_^
>>
>>3432099

Yes true, you can make money that way also in this bubble.

I rather just buy coins that I trust in and which I believe will have a future. Doing this I'll be just a little disappointed if the project didn't take off, instead going going full pink wojak after shitty team with big promises fucked me over. I can't trust this retarded team that Komoda has.
>>
>>3432220
What coins do you recommend then?
I've missed so many moons past months.
>>
>>3432237

I don't know about the next moon mission, but im currently in: 25% ETH, 25% OMG, 10% IOC, 10% PTOY, 10% LSK, 10% XVG, 10% ARK.

From those likely to moon soon: OMG, IOC, LSK and maybe PTOY.
>>
>>3432320
I'll check that IOC.
I won't buy ARK and LISK, because I'm salty about selling them for 5x less than they are worth now.
>>
>>3432044
Stay tuned! Supposedly PR is getting a major tune-up now that the framework for the platform is complete.

Being so community-oriented, I think they hyped the announcement with a countdown by request. The presentation was not professional, but the news was legit. Big things are happening. Buy the dip IMO. Also their wallet functions 100% command line, but the GUI version is buggy. That really turned a lot of new Komandos away... oh well. There is... no.. such thing... as... bad publicity?
>>
>>3432417
looks like a spike upwards has already started. W00t guess i did well in buying when this thread came up.
>>
>>3432380

>I won't buy ARK and LISK, because I'm salty about selling them for 5x less than they are worth now.

Shit, I got in Ark at $1.40 and Lisk at $2.50. Yeah, big hopes for IOC, DIONS, bro.

Also forgot to mention that I have some Walton sitting in Binance, maybe a Mars mission but can't trust the chinks, so not buying more.

>>3432417

Yeah, im still following that shitcoin and I reconsider buying the shit when they hire some PR.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.