[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the outrage over Blockstream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (189KB, 1114x640px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
189KB, 1114x640px
Was it all just a meme? Is everything okay now?
>>
Hate is still there
Blockstream still retarded
Waiting for flippening
Tired of preaching to biz idiots buying walton lol
>>
>>3431680

the people that don't like them got their own coin and shut the fuck up and were never heard of again as their coin went on to incredible success

OR

it was a shitcoin so they kept crying and whining about bitcoin anyway
>>
It's coming my friend. Will probably take a while, but you'll see it unfold. If you have faith in blockstream being shit, and don't see segwit2x being practical - meaning you are now looking at BCH as your option, go with it!

If you have faith in something and believe in it, maintain your faith so long as it continues to make sense. Just because you haven't seen much fuss doesn't invalidate your opinion. Bitcoin has made its leap from .001 USD to 5000 USD. That's done, but there's another leap to be made. This is the one you don't want to miss out on, considering you might have missed the first one. I did too though, and have taken the lesson with me up until now. I don't even hold my BCH on an exchange anymore after this whole china FUD stuff. I'll hold it in cold storage just as I would have continued to hold BTC in cold storage 2 months ago. Good luck.
>>
>>3431718
>Faith in something made in China

Never happened
>>
BCC was just a testbed, the real fireworks will be the 2x fork in November. Can't wait to see all the UASF camohat crying Wojaks on twitter.
>>
They are now once again contained to r/btc/ thank god

Until the next pump happens then we will have to deal with all there propaganda spam everywhere again
>>
>>3432683
>The 2x fork that 95% of miners have said they won't support.
Woo boy watch out, flippening imminent!
>>
ROI in the last month

Bitcoin 36%
Bitcoin Cash 84%

Which one would you invest in?
>>
what is the move here, i still dont understand.
>>
>>3432792
The move is disregard jihancoin and dont reply to /pol/posters who equate blockstream with da joos
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.