[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Investment Fund

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2_gl55uy.jpg (137KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
2_gl55uy.jpg
137KB, 1500x843px
Hey Biz,

Over the last year I have been helping friends and family invest in crypto. As they make gains, more and more people want me to help them. I have recently started charging a fee for helping people, a percentage of their gains.

I want to take this further and do it legit. I want to create a legitimate crypto investment fund. The problem is that because crypto is such a grey area right now I am not sure what kind of license I would need.

My plan is to setup a business and business bank account, have clients wire money to the business account, I will then wire it to a p2p exchange and get bitcoin, then I will send the bitcoin to exchanges to trade for different alts, and finally hold the alts in cold storage/encrypted wallets.

So far I have gone out and created a corporation, but I am having trouble creating a business bank account because every bank or credit union I talk to will not allow anyone to open an account if their business is crypto related. (I live in Canada)

I am thinking about trying to use a offshore bank account but even then, I'm not sure if an offshore bank will let me setup an account for crypto trading.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? or experience setting up an offshore account? I was thinking of setting up bank account in Cyprus.

Thanks,
>>
>>3431024
Get a Lawyer is the first thing you should do and for banking get something in like swiss or cyprus.
>>
>>3431024
Shut the fuck up anon! Stop telling g Normies about crypto and accumulate like a motherfucker. When cnn reports crypto is the new trend within the next 5 yrs, that's when you open an advisor like buisness.
>>
open your fund on iconomi
>>
>>3431024
swiss anon (passport and residency) currently working in Toronto, hit me up, similar story here.
>>
>>3431024
Not saying this will happen, but if BTC fails then your friends, family, and whoever you did business with may want to kill you. I'd definitely would advise against doing more but it is all up to you.
>>
>>3431024
Im doing a similar thing over here with my work colleagues. Since I hold the passport and have had 20 years residency in switzerland the bank doesnt glance an eye at my transactions.
>>
>>3432115

The people who are investing with me are putting in about 5-15k, and have millions invested in stocks and other ventures so they aren't too concerned with me losing it all

>>3432124
Are you just using your personal bank account? or did you set up a corporate bank account. I was looking into setting up a swiss or cyprus corporate bank account but they want to know the nature of the business and I don't know what the best thing to tell them is.

I'm afraid if I say "cryptocurrency investment fund" they will reject me. I was also thinking of saying "Digital Asset Advisor".
>>
el bumpo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.