[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bot Trading Formation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Chalutier.png (215KB, 1008x567px) Image search: [Google]
Chalutier.png
215KB, 1008x567px
Yo /biz/ i saw that many people have problems with setting up their bots, they often give up to this powerful tool.

So to anyone who wanna be spoonfeed on this subject go refer to me, i sell personal introduction and explaination on discord, i also give you 2 powerful bots (this is the screenshot) to help you begin with one automaticaly buy/sell on differents brocker and the other give you the less risky choice with corrency you look for.

The price for all is 0.016btc for formation and 2 bots.

Add me on discord for more details
>>
>>3429426
https://discord.gg/WnK5qa
>>
whats your results with that bot
>>
File: 1 o4l84A63EnyO_Bhc4CEnlw.png (51KB, 1151x575px) Image search: [Google]
1 o4l84A63EnyO_Bhc4CEnlw.png
51KB, 1151x575px
>>3429523
With the bot on the screen is help you doing choice, it will gove you a ratio that can help you to decid wich invest is less risky by its volatility.

>pic relate
>>
>>3429426
What's the optimization it does?
>>
>>3429426
fuck off pajeet - if someone can't understand docker then they can stay poor
>>
>>3429544
>Spread analysers
>Sold as investment bot
Pajeet pls
>>
>>3429555
This is just an exemple, there are tons of bots, this one optimise the risk, it's better to do an invest on something less risky, this an introduction to bot trading, it's hard to begin but result are here off course that change with your strategy.
>>
>>3429595
How does it calculate the risk?
>>
>>3429619
By using different indicator, maximum drawdown by exemple, as i said it's to introduce to using bots, i just choose two which seems nice to me
>>
>>3429640
so it uses risk indicators to calculate risks, very intriguing idea
>>
>>3429640
But maximum drawdown only applies to backtesting. Do you mean the bot estimates risk by backtesting?
>>
>>3429676
Yes, exactly, this one is to help you choosing your invest, i think it's good one to start introduce people to bots.
>>
>>3429704
Ok, well, do your business then. I'm fine scripting bots on my own.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.