[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOTA shitcoin exposed!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1505006650341.png (270KB, 1336x1929px) Image search: [Google]
1505006650341.png
270KB, 1336x1929px
Iota's dead, you deluded bagholder.

>Hey Iota what about your scalability not working?
>Yeah, what about it?
>W-Why aren't they answering?
...Hey guys we love refugees, by our shitcoin please

Kek. Same thing that happens to every other software group that's shit, they attempt to mask their own ineptitude with empty social signalling. Deal with it faggot, we're right again but you won't be able to swallow your own pride and sell because, "those inbred /pol/acks can't possibly be right" Instead you will end up just like the bancor bagholders who we tried to warn. Makes it even more enjoyable for me knowing that you won't take my advice.
>>
File: 1498480924518.jpg (6KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1498480924518.jpg
6KB, 250x166px
>>3428616
s-stop fudding I just want to dump by bags at the next pump reeeeee
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (90KB, 946x298px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png
90KB, 946x298px
DAILY REMINDER
>>
iota has been around longer than youve been able to post on 4chan (if you arent still underage)
>>
File: IOTAKBAR.jpg (46KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
IOTAKBAR.jpg
46KB, 608x370px
>>3428616
DELET THIS INFIDEL SCUM
>>
>>3428641
>numberonebullshit
>fresh account
>taking the bait
ok this is funny
>>
>>3428641
>telling investors to dump bags

Are these guys retarded or what
holy fucking shit
>>
im holding some of this coin but fuck it i'll take the bags if it means the end of these refugee loving smug faggots
>>
Dave does not know how to solve the problem of scalability but he knows full well how to stuff things in the ass and suck the dick of others.
>>
regardless of political shit, iota is still the best technology out

https://medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b
>>
This coins is a certified cheeky cheap coin.
>>
Why would anyone want anything to do with this absolute shitcoin
>>
>>3428616
Whats stupid is that companies that are already mainstream and have actual use do stupid bullshit virtue signalling and they suffer the consequences from the backlash. Starbucks did it a few months ago ignoring the nations poor by not committing to helping them and instead deciding to grandstand.
Its ok to put your nations people first, there's plenty of your own people that need help.
>>
>>3428675
holy shit do you believe everything you read lmao

I bet you're the kind of person who thinks everyone's blockfolio is legit
>>
>>3428675
But it's real, ahmed.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqnpuw/?context=3
>>
>>3428675
I meant
>>3429167
>>
time to dump my iota bags for wtc. Lamboland here I come.
>>
>>3428918

but Starbucks isn't dead lol just cause we want things dead doesn't mean they will be, plus Starbucks actually hired a shitton of vets
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.