[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I Become a Crypto Millionaire but Still a Wageslave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: kv8Wdh8.jpg (80KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
kv8Wdh8.jpg
80KB, 800x682px
I mistakenly signed a job contract saying that I will not leave the job before end of 2018, otherwise I may need to payback up to 10 times of my yearly salary.

Please help
>>
>>3427839
Just enjoy it, no pressure now bro
>>
>job contract
>have to pay 10 times my yearly salary
Good story, bro.
>>
Congrats anon.
Bt is it really possible to live off 1M? How does one do that, and what would your yearly budget be?
>>
Get yourself fired
>>
>>3427839
Easy, just do your job halfassed and take a lot of sick days. They'll fire you eventually.
>>
>>3427839
Get yourself fired retard
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (33KB, 351x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
33KB, 351x470px
Send exactly 0.418 BTC to this address

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

Once you do that, everything will become clear to you. Trust me
>>
>>3427839
Considering they won't want to fire him cuz of that agreement
>Shit on your boss table and pee him in boots
>Act like retard, masturbate in front of others
>They will send you to psycho
>Pay him off so he will fabricate your retard papers but it won't be official so you have nothing to fear
>>
>>3427907
Solid plan.
>>
>>3427839
>get injured
>can't work
>have to pay back money
What shitty job is this
>>
>>3428005
it's a job of software engineer
this is somehow common because it's very hard to find an eligible engineer in the job market

10 times of yearly salary is half of a million by the way
>>
>>3427839
just fucking do the work you workshy numale millenial cunt
>>
>>3427839
>otherwise I may need to payback up to 10 times of my yearly salary.

this cant be legal

larp desu. sick of people saying 'i recently became le crypto millionaire' and not telling us what they bought
>>
try faking your own death
>>
>Poor performance
>Get fired
>>
>>3428029
If it's Illinois I'll be your lawyer.
>implying this isn't larping
>>
Just break your hands larpboy.
>>
>>3427864
I spend 90€/month.
Everything included.
One million would last me around one millenia.

[spoiler]I don't have only one million.[/spoiler]
>>
>>3428114
>I spend 90€/month.
This is not possible, right?
>>
>>3428029
Dude, your work is being in front of a computer.
Just stream animuh while trading.
>>
>>3428114
Do you live under a bridge or something? How is that possible?
>>
>>3428138
there are such countries. For like $300 per month you could live on ukraine like kine and fuck most beautiful girls you ever seen

@op: jerk off in front of whole office
>>
>>3428138
40€ for food, 45€ for electricity/water/internet, 5€ for public transport fees.
Ok, i guess you can add insurance fees every year, like 50 bucks.

Man, i should eat less, 40€ is a lot. I'm like 80kg, i could easily weight 60kg without health issues.

>>3428165
Bought land for 2000€ ( away from everything except a bus booth ), built a small cement bunker for another 3000 ( most of the cost was electricity/water/internet connection.
I put dirt on the bunker and let the wild greenery sprout, so if you don't know where to look, you can't notice me i'm prepared for the societal collapse :DDDDDD

I should change country. One with less jews.
>>
>>3428199
What about rent?
40€ i nothing, I spend 320€, 200 if I'm frugal.

Which country?
>>
>>3428199
I spend more than 50€/month in public transport, where do you live?
>>
>>3427839
What on earth kind of contract is that where do u live
>>
>>3428029
can't u just get yourself a doctors note for burnout syndrom or some madeup BS so you can't legally work ??
>>
Is this really the best LARP you could come up with? Go home pajeet, the internet cafe is bad for you
>>
>>3428029
just donate that money to charity or something like you know, ppl that got hurricaned
>>
>>3427839
Legit just show up late and ask all the women out in the office and take anything that's free and do 25% of your work
>>
>>3428240
Own land, no rent. Small land, no tax. France.

>>3428355
Only use transport for food. 1,5€ for 48 minutes travel, which is enough to go, buy, come back, buy food three times a month, didn't put 4,5€ because sometimes i'm slow at the supermarket and go over the 48 minutes limit.
>>
>>3428199
i spend 40eurobucks twice in a week on food
do you live on beans and potatos?
>>
>>3428505
Grow my own potatos with the DIY potato cubes.
Flour is 0,45€/kg, both potatos and flour are highly calorific ( 1kg of each is 1,5 the calories you need in a day ) so i only need some cheap meat and cheap vegetables/fruits for proteins and others nutrients.

Oh, and the past the date cheeses and saucissons. Never understood why a product that become better with age is cheap when past the expiration date, but whatever.
>>
>>3428484
lol, own land. still need to pay land tax and other shit for it, bc governments always try to scam the last penny out of you here.
>>
What if OP becomes a careless fuck and never gets fired, he becomes untouchable and can do whatever he wants? There's got to be another way.
>>
>>3428029
you already got the answer.
Get yourself fired. If they fire you, they are the ones breaking the contract, unless of course there's a clause about being fired.
>>
>>3427839
time to become the laziest piece of shit in the workplace

>eat peoples lunch out of the fridge
>never complete things on time
>be sure to forget to flush once in a while
>always use the last of the toilet paper
>>
Go in with cum stained clothes,will get fired in no time
>>
>>3428029
what shit company did you get into

Microsoft doesnt do this
>>
To anyone wondering, there are some software dev positions where they train you first, and then if you skip out before the contract ends you have to pay for the training.

In USA those are mediocre tier jobs, I dunno what is it like in Europe.
>>
>>3427839
Just do the bare minimum and have some attitude issue. Now you can get out easily.
>>
>>3427839
Country? I'm pretty sure this is illegal. If not it's unethical.

At any rate just do the bare minimum until your contract is over
>>
>>3427839
So call in sick for a year.
You stay home from 8.00 to 18.00+- on weekdays (incase inspection comes to see if you're really sick) and ride out your contract.

Now you're able to fully focus on being a crypto billionaire and still get free pay from your job.

It's a win-win imho
>>
>>3427839
firstly, your story is complete bullshit, because i really dont know what kind of job are you able to do if youre so fucking retarded to sign anything like this

secondly, if thats true then jsut work really shitty and they will break the contract themselves and youll get even more money
>>
>>3427839
Stick with them but show up on the last day with your lambo
>>
>>3427839
Tell your boss your situation and that you want out. He most likely doesn't want an unmotivated employee for another year.

At least that would be my advice of you weren't a larping faggot.
>>
>>3427854
this..OP a liar..this simply doesn't exist in any employment contract anywhere in the world..OP wanted to brag about his non existent million crypto fortune..how sad are you cunt?! fucken loser
>>
>>3427839
he will not find you in Africa
>>
Seriously OP do
>>3428166
You're sure to get fired over that.

Alternatively just start intentionally being an asshole to the most senior person at the company you can find. Stop showing up to work on days you feel lazy(even if its all of them). That sort of shit. Should be able to get out of the job easily enough without actually quitting.
>>
>>3427839
shut the fuck up you fucking loser
>>
OP I hope you're not larping because this is really amusing.

A crypto millionaire who lives in a semi-underground bunker who only eats self-grown potatoes and expired cheese and wants to get out of his wageslave job without paying the boss man. The script writes itself.
>>
>>3427839

Buy POSW. This automatically makes all employment contracts null and void.

>>3427839
>>
>>3427839
Get fired. Hit on the secretary, be a creep, call someone a nigger.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.