[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti cles/2017-09-11/china-is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: market-data-report.jpg (62KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
market-data-report.jpg
62KB, 800x550px
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-11/china-is-said-to-ban-bitcoin-exchanges-while-allowing-otc-trades-j7fofh20

Its happening, China banning exchanges is confirmed, sell now or baghold for life
>>
SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
Fuck me, it's happening.
>>
>>3426630

>The exchange ban is unlikely to have a major impact on the prices of cryptocurrencies globally because venues outside China will continue trading, according to FBG Capital’s Zhou.
>>
File: 1469559846575.jpg (188KB, 567x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469559846575.jpg
188KB, 567x720px
>>3426630
>chinks banned crypto again
im really starting to think there might be an ulterior motive behind this, whats their endgame?
>>
>The ban will only apply to trading of cryptocurrencies on exchanges, according to people familiar with the matter, who asked not to be named because the information is private.

Besides, if there's so much money in crypto, and the ban on ICO's is temporary with licensing to eventually come out, why wouldn't China just open its own centralized exchange?
>>
File: bored.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
>>
At least read the fucking article. No news here, move along.
>>
>>3426630
>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-11/china-is-said-to-ban-bitcoin-exchanges-while-allowing-otc-trades-j7fofh20

>OKCoin, BTC China and Huobi, the country’s three biggest bitcoin exchanges, said on Monday that they hadn’t received any regulatory notices concerning bans on cryptocurrency trading. All three venues reported transactions on Monday, with bitcoin rising 6.3 percent on OKCoin as of 11:56 a.m. local time.

This is some next level FUD niggershit
>>
>>3426663
institutions hate it bc they cant control it - they're the ones getting spooked
>>
>>3426630
>another repost of this fake news
wonder why (((they))) want us to sell our bitcoins so badly
>>
>>3425581
>>3426397
>>3425806
>>3425719
>>3426630
fake news
>>
>>3426683
I mean OP was just sharing news for us all! I for one, will take up his kind advice and sell all my bitcoins right now for a loss! Thank you OP, I am glad I have this board to tell me when to call it quits.
>>
>The bigger risk for global traders may be the massive rally in bitcoin prices, according to McFarland.

>“Whenever you start to hear about Hong Kong taxi drivers becoming millionaires from buying bitcoin, you start to think this is not necessarily driven by fundamentals,” he said. “So you will get quite substantial pullbacks at some point.”
>>
>>3426726
Man, those fucking kikes really hate the concept that ordinary people can become millionaires too don't they.
>>
>>3426738
Alot of people do actually.
>>
>>3426630
"while allowing otc trades" 0x confirmed moon? Seriously though if this even WAS true: this means they can't cash out bitcoin but they can trade it and use it to buy things?
>>
The Chinese are currency manipulators... they probably ban the exchanges in china now ... causing price reduction across the board this result sin more people wanting to buy and invest in Crypto curencies but on foreign exchanges... in Europe and Across America.... creating additional demands causing futher price soars......

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-10/china-sends-one-of-the-west-s-most-critical-materials-soaring
>>
File: 1504929496699.jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
1504929496699.jpg
68KB, 564x752px
>>3426630

Pardon me I'm new, what is OTC?
>>
>>3426630
and when the price is down due to this move they will reopen without announcement, buy back in and make 60% gains in a day.

>they dump it, they pump it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.