[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wsj_rip_bitcoin.png (234KB, 624x533px) Image search: [Google]
wsj_rip_bitcoin.png
234KB, 624x533px
>>
>>3426397
>denial post here
>>
https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/907102690106372106
>>
>>3426397
Old news. Look for the discussions on /biz/ before posting on /biz/. WSJ is a joke.
>>
File: 1501389661655.gif (2MB, 627x544px) Image search: [Google]
1501389661655.gif
2MB, 627x544px
>>3426397
>>
File: crash-bit.jpg (45KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
crash-bit.jpg
45KB, 300x250px
>>
Whelp, time to gather your pink wojaks, get that rope out, string it up nice and high and tighten that noose boys.

Just fuck my shit up jeff.
>>
A final blow? Jeez, that's pretty strong language. Does she mean like a *Fatality*? Was the crypto trading industry on its last legs or something? And yet BTC is still over 4000. Crazy.

Weird shit going on man.
>>
>>3426443
he means the exchange industry in China but I know it still sounds retarded
>>
Wasn't there just recently like a bunch of extremely glowing positive articles about bitcoin. Almost suspiciously positive, shill-like articles? Are these so called journalists just trying to manipulate the market for their own ends? Is there no oversight of their writers for these mainstream papers?
>>
>>3426397
Kek they said btc ded and banned in the beginning in the end they say it was just a prank bro
>>
>>3426471
A significant portion of the trade volume comes from china. The main reason BTC and other crypto became successful in the first place is because of the cheap energy and hardware in china.
>>
>>3426580
this is not now and never has been true

china use to report artificially high volume back when they had a few exchanges with 0% fees. people were wash trading with themselves. you could literally put up $1B in volume with $100 continuously wash traded on a 0% fee exchange

china has never been particularly relevant. if china banned bitcoin mining altogether it would be the most bullish news possible, because the only serious criticism outstanding is miner centralization. banning BTC > fiat is almost, but not quite, the most bullish news possible. means miners need to diversify out of china to minimize risk, which is great for the network
>>
ITT: FUD
sorry guys, the dips over. you missed it. shitposting isn't going to make another one.
>>
This is just getting tiresome now. Are they banning exchanges or not? I'm in tether since Friday but I'm bored as fuck at this point.
>>
>>3426661
>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-10/yuan-about-tumble-after-fridays-shocking-pboc-news-here-goldmans-take

central central bank had yuan devaluation planned for this week, hence the FUD last week so insiders could move to BTC to hedge ahead of time.

ban is just as fake as it was the last 15 times they pretend banned
>>
I think they're banning it, but only if it's going to cause a crash. If we're not going play along and crash, well then maybe they just won't ban it after all.
>>
>>3426397
again!?
oh well
F i suppose...
>>
China no longer matters. They are irrelevent.
>>
>f-fake news FUD the Chinese government just wants to accumulate.

Literal redditors lol. Seriously check r/bitcoin, you sound identical.
>>
bitcoin back to sub$1000
>>
>>3426870
So what are we supposed to believe that china banned bitcoin are you seriousy this much retarded
>>
it would be good if they did ban bitcoin we could shake them out tay-tay style
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.