[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aragon up 10% in the past few minutes, beginning pump. pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Aragon Chart.png (112KB, 1833x729px) Image search: [Google]
Aragon Chart.png
112KB, 1833x729px
Aragon just went up 10% in terms of USD in the past hour and slightly higher in terms of BTC, broke through some resistance, and is starting a strong uptrend.

Volume is also starting to go back up.

It's so fucking obvious the manipulation that's going on with this coin here. I've attached a chart of Aragon RIGHT NOW to show you.

When will you guys realize that when there's uncertainty in crypto, coins with ACTUAL PRODUCTS will remain?
>>
That's cool and I don't want to buy your bags. No one does and no one should.
>>
>>3425770
It's funny cause you'll be buying them when it goes even higher.

The ANT rocket ship is starting to take off!
>>
File: ant.png (2KB, 122x44px) Image search: [Google]
ant.png
2KB, 122x44px
>>3425747
I need you to do me a favor, and I want you to listen as hard as you fucking can. Unless a coin is over at LEAST 20%, don't you EVER make a thread on this board again. I'm really getting sick of your pajeet tier bullshit.
>>
>>3426026
It was down 9% today. Then in the past hour it shot up a lot and now it's way up. That's why you see that.

Also I've made exactly 1 thread about Aragon on this board before. There are a bunch of other anons doing their own shilling with this coin I swear to god.
>>
>>3426054
>down 9%
>up 10%
HOLY SHIT JUST BOUGHT 100K
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.