[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is in on sharpe.capital ? Have joined their telegram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170910_232059.jpg (94KB, 1280x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170910_232059.jpg
94KB, 1280x1049px
Who else is in on sharpe.capital ?
Have joined their telegram 2 days ago. This project will be huge. I also discovered that if they reach their ICO hardcap they will buy 15M worth of BNT so Bancor will skyrocket when the ICO ends.
>>
File: 1504910257565.png (203KB, 349x491px) Image search: [Google]
1504910257565.png
203KB, 349x491px
D E L E T!!!!!!
>>
Lol too l8 now.
>>
>>3425569
so you buy into their ICO to be part of their stock investment fund?

LOL this isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>3425576
I already got whitelisted for 20k on their presale.
>>
Yeah I just went to the site to check them out. That's a total load of crap.
I wouldn't touch that with a 5 foot pole.
>>
>>3425597
Hahaha I dare you to ask that question in their telegram... the devs are serious autists and will grill you alive with blogpost lenght replies explaining it so even biztarded people like you understand.
>>
@sharpecapital go and tell that in the chat and get buttraped
>>
Dude, two college drop outs did not create an algorithm that can work the market. I'm sorry but they haven't and will not.
Did you even look at the roadmap on their site? It's a fucking joke.

Now, you still may be able to make something when they first open doors but sell that shit and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>3425718
I read their wp and everything else around it. Stay poor faggot wont recommend an ICO again
>>
>>3425597
lol

beter off buying Blackmoon then and buying ur own Funds

>>3422100
>>
Lol, you read a shitty white paper and your in?
Sentiment will be gathered from people that are in the program, just because I have money to invest certainly does not mean I'm an advisor of sorts. It's a program that wants to get people that don't know how to trade and have no knowledge on the matter aside from having funds decide what the next trade will be.. sounds like a sound plan hahaha
>>
>>3425569
The worst thing about sharpee capital is it requires the sacrifice of 100 sharpies in the ass to moon 100%.
>>
>>3426181
You clearly did not read the wp you imbecile... sentiment will be optimised as in 1. ETH rewards will be paid for correct sentiment 2. Users will only be asked to give sentiment on the categories that they gave correct sentiment on in the past
>>
Looked at it but SIFT >>>>>>> this

SIFT - investment fund token. https://smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million on release

Teach already being used on forex averaging 40% returns , independent audits every 3 months

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.