[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick tock, did you buy cheap ecc yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170910_234042.jpg (52KB, 1440x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170910_234042.jpg
52KB, 1440x399px
Been telling you to buy it for a few weeks now, started shilling it here at 8 sats to try and pay it back since biz gave me antshares at $3, ark at 50 cents, and omg at $3

Here's the latest

Price is up to 12 sats now but it's heading to the moon

Full time dev has been underway for a week. The slack has exploded and membership is up over 20% just in a week. Very active github, and the wallet is FINISHED as promised, and has been submitted to the exchange and should be back online and out if maintenance either tomorrow or Tues. This is your last fucking chance!

Ecc.network is set to begin this week, the dev team is going crazy with activity, updates, and development.

Join us, do your own research and buy or else stay poor

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjM3MjM5NjY1MTA2LTE1MDQ3MzA0NDYtNWE1NmE0OWNmYw
>>
>>3425154
Pajeet shitcoin, have you checked the exchange? Espers has a volume of 3200 fucking bucks and is top 20.
>>
>>3425195

Of course I've "checked the exchange" where else would I buy it?

The exchange has nothing to do with the coin, and the devs are gonna work on other exchanges now that the wallet is done.

Then what will your excuse be, bitch? Cya at 100 sats where you'll probably fomo buy in and miss easy gains
>>
>>3425230
i've seen you shill this before and I am interested but idunno there isn't a lot out there i do like the
idea of 25% interest
>>
>>3425258

Yeah the staking is only until 25 b coins and we are at like 24.3 or something so still time but it may go fast depending on how many stake etc.

Join the slack, ask questions, the community and devs are VERY active and friendly and love to help

Unlike other slack groups, they are very hesitant to ban anyone. I joined the sigt slack to ask questions about the coin and I got booted almost instantly without warning. Ecc there are nice people there, and someone did get kicked out of the slack last week but he was repeatedly warned and kept trolling so he had to go. But it's just a great vibe and it's a hidden gem that's stuck on one exchange no one has heard of which keeps the price suppressed. So many things coming that will rocket it up for EASY 5x gains minimum. Honestly I should have just kept this quiet and bought more but I have enough for now and am focused on buying other coins right now. But yeah join us in the slack, help us reach 700+ members and before you know it we will be above 1k and then 5k+ members as the coin grows
>>
>One Dev

Fuck no. I only touch coins that are truly serious about what they're doing. Getting fired from Applebee's and doing this shit full time isn't what I'm talking about. If he wants to airdrop me like 1MM, then I'll use his shit coin. Otherwise I'd rather invest in a pajeet coin with three pajeet devs than this piece of shit.

Don't do biz a favor, fucking stop posting here.
>>
>>3425349

You're a joke. There are 3 devs, the lead dev is full time now though. And no one says more won't be added later as the coin grows. You realize this is just getting started right? Full time development has been going on for a week and the devs already got a ton of shit done with much more coming. The stuff they just did was time consuming and probably mostly grunt work but had to be done. Now the fun stuff starts with file sharing, staking, new exchanges, and new use cases as it grows. Stay poor, idiot.
>>
You're telling me this shitcoin has the EXACT capabilities of DIONS and is already finished? Did they fucking copy the code or some shit? Get the fuck out here with this shit
>>
>>3425369

I've already made 100k this year. Mostly off of ARK..there is value investing and then there is pajeet shilling. Nobody wants this shit, that's why it trades at 1BTC volume.

Go ahead correct me, it's actually 4BTC. Pathetic. Life must be rough when you're competing with E-Dinar coin.

This board needs a mandatory shitcoin thread where you and all the SIGTmarines and DGBagholders can fuck each other.
>>
>>3425490

It's not an us vs them thing, or a battle. I have ark, I have omg and other bigger coins. It's not a zero sum game. Ark can moon right along with ecc. Obviously bigger coins are much safer than ecc but the upside with ecc is probably more in the short run.

We will see volume explode soon enough and then you'll have another dumb excuse for not buying.
>>
>>3425463

It's likely going to be a competitor to sia for the file storage market, and there are other uses the devs are working on. Updated roadmap should be coming soon enough, new exchanges will pick it up, and you'll probably fomo buy at 100 instead of now at 12 and get dumped on in the short term
>>
>>3425154
Thank you anon, saw your post last week.

flipped this twice and now holding 2m, wish I bought more at 8 sats

ill pick you up in my jet for new years.
>>
>>3425683

Yeah it's been good for trading as you can see trades at like 7 sats then 9, back to 8, 10, 7, and settle at 9 for a while over a few hours.

I haven't really traded it, too scared it will take off and I'll miss buying back in. One announcement (new exchange listing, new feature added, etc) could send it straight to 30 in an hour or less since volume and walls are super thin and there's not big liquidity for now. Perfect recipe for a buying panic when good news comes along.
>>
>>3425711

Funny how /biz/ will shill the fuck out of coins that might make you 1x, 2x, MAYBE 5x in you're lucky (ARK, OMG, NEO, etc. - All the fucking hipster coins). And there is this, a cheap fucking coin that will give you 25-50% gains if you want to day trade (did this twice already) or can simply turn 1k into 10k if a whale so much as sneezes at it.
>>
>>3425711
>>3425683

https://youtu.be/Nt2OVAgkHBc
>>
What exchange i buy on?
>>
>>3425880

CoinExchange.io

It really is a cheap coin with a lot cooking, dropping .25 btc and letting it ride would not be a bad idea, its so low already, you can see buy walls stacking up at 1 sat up to 11, if it even dropped that low, it would get snatched up in a second. That alone speaks volume.
>>
>>3425832

Yeah, biz was shilling eth at like $7, and antshares and ark and others. Those coins still have big gains coming too, way more than 5x upside on something like ark or omg if you're patient. But yes ecc can also moon very fast if and when whales get involved.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.