[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just curious, did people know that XMR will go from $4 to over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (60KB, 1231x443px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
60KB, 1231x443px
Just curious, did people know that XMR will go from $4 to over $100? Did people know that Ethereum would go from $10 to over $200?
The reason why I'm asking is because coins like these mooned really damn hard. Now when I look at OMG lots of people are speculating it is going to hit high. Did people speculate the same for Ethereum and XMR?
>>
>>3423759
xmr was a fluke. that's just because of the recent hacks, anticipation of bitcoin falling, and xmr being added to a high volume korean exchange that was offering a reward for the highest vol trader
>>
>>3423820
>the leading anonymity coin and one of the oldest most established alts
>a fluke
kek
>>
>>3423820
What I'm asking if I want to see a trend or pattern, if people didn't talk about xmr or ethereum about to moon then it moons. If people talk about a coin mooning to x10 its price, maybe it won't. This is might be a trend I find important.
>>
>>3423759
OMG speculation may seem overzealous at first but i'll break down why I don't see a problem with it. $700, i dont see it. But $50 eoy is definitely possible.

Vitalik's a smart guy. Ethereum is the programmable railroad car that allows the system to work. He's also a primary advisor for two alt coins rooted in ethereum. OMG is how money can be used as actually currency from a POS perspective. Kyber is liquidity. He's very actively advising two important vital parts that ethereum needs to go mainstream. Sure, smart contracts that can be used for other purposes and are valuable but they are niche right now and large scale adoption will be slow. Transactions of universal currency... now that's where people become attracted to the idea and where I think large scale adoption will primary come from. Vitalik could of let other icos do this for him... he chose to actively help two other companies which allows him to make sure it's getting done by people he trusts and likes. He also doesn't have to spread himself too thin and primarily focus his coding efforts on ethereum.

He's solving payment and liquidity problems that no other crypto has really solved before in my opinion... and once these are set... I'm sure we'll see other uses for eth also explode.

TL;DR OMG = MUN.
>>
>>3423883
So... You're saying go all in on OMG? In one month will we miss the days it was $12?
>>
People were definitely saying ETH would go to 100$. Sadly I was one of the fools who thought it was just a meme. At least I made 20k off it but I should have 60 right now.
>>
all i will say is that it will be comparatively more difficult for omg to spike like that given its current market cap. which isn't to say that it won't happen.
>>
>>3423975

In one month, you'll miss the days when POSW was below $1.

>>3419226

You heard it here.
>>
I was gonna buy a bunch of XMR when it was under $1.00 but the /biz/ FUD of "LOL MEXICAN DEV SPIC COIN" got to me and I never did. Just never trust /biz/
>>
>>3424347
It's only tied down by the total market cap until it releases its working product. At that point, you shouldn't have to purchase OMG with BTC, since it'll be its own exchange for all kinds of currency. When that happens, its market cap can explode on its own from people's first entry into crypto being Omise's services.
>>
idk why people dont dump ETC and swap to OMG right now

just fucking end it already
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.