[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the crypto community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: manute.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
manute.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
is there any group of people more pathetic than crypto enthusiasts?

>say anything remotely negative about a coin i like
OBVIOUS FUD

>hey guys what price do you think this 5000 satoshi coin will reach?
"A dollar!" "no, 5 dollars!" "no, 20 dollars!"

>hmm is coin x going to rise? i better ask a large board of anonymous users. surely they will reach a consensus on this yes or no question. i understand nothing about crypto but their explanations seem smart so i better listen

>buys coin being peddled by obvious scam artists
crypto is a scam!
>>
File: iota_akbar.jpg (498KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iota_akbar.jpg
498KB, 1600x1200px
>>3422059
Only one coin can bring the infidels to their knees. Iota Akbar! Refugee cities and white women!
>>
You gotta have balls and be a bit psychotic to make it in this game. You obviously don't have it.
>>
>>3422092
wtf thats disgusting
>>
>>3422059

It's too unregulated at the moment, it's hard to get any legitimacy out of these start-ups.

I don't know how anyone can defend this.
>>
File: bitpamdiscordcity.png (111KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bitpamdiscordcity.png
111KB, 300x300px
>>3422059
well the +2100 bitpam cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding group isn't "pathetic" so to speak, has lot's of rational people that aren't emotionally invested into this awesome new emerging market.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
i agree OP. That's what greed does to ya, and it's even worse since 3rd worlders are able to buy crypto.
>>
>>3422101
No, brother. With iota and refugee cities, we will outbreed the floppy pink man and bring the light of Islam to your lands. You can convert and share in the bounty! Praise Allah! Praise Iota!
>>
You are confusing the crypto community with Reddit you fucking retard. Please go back there.
>>
>hmm is coin x going to rise? i better ask a large board of anonymous users. surely they will reach a consensus on this yes or no question. i understand nothing about crypto but their explanations seem smart

hence why you are asking a question if you don't know anything about crypto to educate yourself.

the idea isn't to reach a consensus, it is to spark a discussion of the merits of the coin. differing opinions lead to knowledge more reliably than everybody agreeing, because in this way beliefs can be tested and dissected
>>
File: zoid.png (820KB, 787x570px) Image search: [Google]
zoid.png
820KB, 787x570px
>Gets into crypto knowing that it's unregulated and risky.
>Loses money.
>Shit posts about a risky investment he wasn't obligated to make.
>>
File: trumped.png (248KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
trumped.png
248KB, 700x700px
Don't worry OP these clowns are going to get what is coming to them as they still haven't accepted the fact that no one will want wall st. 2.0 after wall st. 1.0 bites the dust. They are trying to time a transition so that no one knows the differences.

They will be very sad when they find out that they were late to the real party.
>>
>>3422059
what do you expect from a literal get rich quick scheme. attracts the scummiest no talent assclowns and offers a chance for wealth for no work done at all. nobody here understands the blockchain technology itself nor does anybody here even research the coins they invest in.

crypto will become a legitimate currency but the only ones who profit will be insiders and the only ones who will benefit off the coattails of the insiders will be early adopters and those knowledgeable about the technology IE not anyone here.
furthermore nobody in the crypto community hopes the best for each other and generally act like jews trying to make it a competition between coins when in reality everythings success is only connected to how well bitcoin is doing
>>
>>3422059
Rolling for money skelly
>>
>>3422109
>It's too unregulated
But it's a beautiful thing.

It's a stock market, but instead of secretly scamming, insider trading, and manipulating the market through big finance and the SEC, all of it happens right in the open. This leads to more clarity as to what's actually going on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.