[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money are you guys going to make shorting equifax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: equifax_148083.png (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
equifax_148083.png
5KB, 284x177px
How much money are you guys going to make shorting equifax?
>>
Honestly considering buying. They will likely walk scott free.

Their business doesn't depend on people trusting them with the security of their information. People go to them to get information about others.
>>
>>3421881
>shorting after the news

Are there really these kind of people on /biz/ ?
>>
>>3421881
Did you not see the huge bounce it had? I was thinking of buying the dip but missed my entry. Still think I will invest long term anyway
>>
File: kek.png (26KB, 678x522px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
26KB, 678x522px
>>3422678
>Did you not see the huge bounce it had?
>>
>>3422815
Ya, I meant that morning. Premarket it was in the 117s, when market opened it mooned. Lot of people bought the dip. I was almost one of them
>>
>>3421975
Are you sure about this? Do you know enough about corporate law in order to make this claim? I wouldn't base my investment off of a hunch like this, because the very opposite could happen, and the stock could drop like a rock. The head of the FTC stated months ago that they're actively pushing for regulation reform in order to penalize and go after companies who couldn't protect private data due to having a laxed security infrastructure in place.

I do believe that they can recover from an event like this, but I'll probably look like Father Time by then.

The company's real losses haven't even been reflected in the stock's price yet. I like your contrarian investment style, but they just failed at one of their major services, which is to protect data. Secondly, consumers have a very limited choice in who to choose in order to complete credit checks, but it's limited enough so that most people know one or all of Equifax's competitors.

Wait for a couple of quarterly reports to come out before making any sorts of investments, first.
>>
>>3421975
Id like to add that I don't know where the company's revenue comes from, but I do know that the ease in which a consumer or business can switch to another credit reporting agency is very high.
>>
File: security.jpg (133KB, 673x1024px) Image search: [Google]
security.jpg
133KB, 673x1024px
>>3421881
>How much money are you making
Not as much as the dickbags that sold their stock before announcing the news. Or this cunt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.