[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer probly somewhere in between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: xaxaxa.jpg (20KB, 407x428px) Image search: [Google]
xaxaxa.jpg
20KB, 407x428px
Given the fact it's China, isn't it inevitable they will make more and more restrictions on crypto? Why would they allow it, when they are so restrictive on all other finances and currency of citizens?

OR

It's just China insiders trying to manipulate the dip by posting on a state owned website that also announced the ICO ban in advance, rite? ^_^
>>
>>3421550
More regulations to come, not as extreme as China's I'd imagine
>>
File: db market cap.jpg (115KB, 951x645px) Image search: [Google]
db market cap.jpg
115KB, 951x645px
It's China against the West.

Killing off scummy projects is good and preventing from Chinese citizens making huge money is good too. Stalling Chinese intelligencia isn't good. They want to get ahead of the West, keeping cash in the country, getting Western countries cash in, while still keeping the high tech progress alive, tho.
Pedestrians gain is the first thing to sacrifice.

After the dotcom and the housing crash, the bank crash is in front of us and while the West is busy with the South, the East is strenghening their position so they get us by the balls. And they will manage to do so and squeeze us out.
In the best case scenario (for us), they all will regulate shit away, make digital assets serious buziness and when the smaller banks die, capital will flow into it and if you hold some btc now you can buy a nice garden somewhere in the nowhere.
>>
If anything Koreans would be more strict but it was ruled they cant be confiscated Neo a huge crypto china based already has good relationship with the country. stop spreading fud chink coins will explode aleady have

fake china news cause dipped
proven fake, rockets loaded
>>
Why all chinese are so ugly? They all have anus faces.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.