[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally anyone can become a millionaire with enough time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7977.jpg (20KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7977.jpg
20KB, 228x221px
>literally anyone can become a millionaire with enough time
>normies still think this is some kind of huge achievement
>>
I wish there was a way I could filter frog pics
>>
>>3421173

When you live paycheck to paycheck, i.e. when you're working class, you don't really have the time, energy, or funds to become a millionaire.
>>
>>3421173
7 billion people want to have a word with you
>>
>>3421173

Unfortuantely, you've got a time limit. About 70 years if you're lucky and live to 90. The first 20 years or so are usually wasted. The next 20 you spend wasted. The next 20 you spend regretting the first 40. After that you just wait to die.

Most people think earning millions is impossible because they don't grab life by the horns.

I was selling Pogs at 12 and Everquest accounts at 15. I'd run multiple businesses by 18.

Still don't have $1,000,000 because I wasn't born to wealthy parents and developed a substance abuse problem. I'm about half-way there, though, at 33. Soon enough. But $1m isn't enough anymore. 3-5 is necessary for a comfortable permanent-vacation lifestyle. Passive income assets (rental houses, crypto, dividend stocks, reit positions, etc) aren't consistently-returning and taxes are a bitch.

I'm hoping to have college paid for for both my kids and be done working in the next 20 years or so. We vacation multiple-times a year so I accepted a more austere standard of living (I won't), this timeline would move up. Fuck that, though. The point of life is living.
>>
>>3421183
Maybe if you're a weakling.
>>
>>3421210
>had kids
There's your million dollars down the drain right there
>>
>>3421183
>8 hours work
>8 hours sleep
>8 hours to figure out how to get rich
>2 days without work
poor people are just retards
>>
File: 22-23-45-LbDUJDk.jpg (38KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
22-23-45-LbDUJDk.jpg
38KB, 300x450px
>>3421210
Good luck with your addiction pal
>>
>>3421210

What substance? and could you tell us a little more about how you got involved, what impact it had on your life and how you managed to get past it?
>>
>>3421421
probably H, he spent his teens being a businessman and missed out on the drug abuse years. But I would say his main money suck was the kids/woman
>>
>thinking being financially successful is not something to be proud of
>>
>>3421421
>What substance?

From his story I'm gonna guess pussy
>>
File: ethbet.jpg (34KB, 1466x768px) Image search: [Google]
ethbet.jpg
34KB, 1466x768px
only takes patience for next Sunday
>>
>>3421173

A million is an arbitrary number. It means nothing. Its significance is dependant on personal lifestyle choices.

I have one rental property (small flat) and another property (small flat) that I spend most my time in. I drive a HGV for 8 months of the year and spend the winter in Thailand. I will never be a millionaire, but I don't give a fuck because my lifestyle is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>3421298
More like:
>45 minutes to get ready in the morning
>30 minutes to commute to work
>9 hours to work
>30 minutes to commute home
>1 hour for errands/meals
>30 minutes to exercise
>8 hours to sleep

>3 hours and 45 minutes of exhausted "free time"
>>
>>3421520
this pic really looks better than the black on black one. God whoever designed that is awful.
>>
>>3421298
>poor people are just retards

Yes, income is correlated with intelligence.
>>
>>3421572
>say fuck it and look for 30 hour job
>actually got it with 3 days off per week now
>still too much
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.