[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KYBER WAS A MISTAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1504801616870.png (1000KB, 1256x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1504801616870.png
1000KB, 1256x1320px
I gave them my personal info.
So did 40 000 other idiots.
2-3 ETH's limit.
MFW I didn't factor in the astronomical cap

This shit will go up 100% IN A BEST MOST OPTIMISTIC HAPPY GO LUCKY scenario.

FUCK.
ME.
>>
>>3419790
take your 20 dollars profit and be happy.
>>
>>3419790
it was shilled along with bancor
bancor is down 30% from ico
you thought this was a good idea why?
>>
Chinese will be banned from participating so the number will go down to about 20k.
>>
>>3419829
Wait, they weren't excluded from the beginning?
>>
I already paid someone 1 eth for their kyber account

JUST
>>
File: 1504303737253.jpg (67KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1504303737253.jpg
67KB, 600x549px
>>3419820
>you thought this was a good idea why?

I'm a degenerate, just fuck my shit up.

I hate myself for this. Fuckin pathetic.
>>
File: ethbet.jpg (34KB, 1466x768px) Image search: [Google]
ethbet.jpg
34KB, 1466x768px
should have been patient enough to wait 1 more week. then you dont have to hand over your ID in exchange for being fucked over
>>
honestly the ~2x premium icos seem to have after opening is worth it to not give your id to a few chinks, and to be able to buy as much as you want.

ico's that require ids are basically the opposite of what crypto is all about, and generally result in most holders having very little coins, and those who have the knowledge of how to abuse the system have most of them.
>>
>>3419989

Agree.

Kill me.
>>
>>3419846

not exactly, they said they will make a decision in regards to chinese nationals
>>
>>3420225
it's not too late if you have eth left for Ethbet anon

unless you went all-in.. then it is
>>
>>3420260
>it's not too late if you have eth left for Ethbet anon

What do you mean? They didn't announce the cap yet and I didn't send them any ETH.

I wish I could send them 2 soliders of the religion of peace to their fucking office, fuckin Kyber meme FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>3420444
oh, i misread your post, i thought you went all in on Kyber LOL

well that's why we're waiting on Ethbet then good luck brother
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.