[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIFT - the more I read the more I am investing in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: SIFT.png (3KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
SIFT.png
3KB, 278x181px
15,000 clients already use their software on Forex, averaging 40% profit
Read only AIP keys - you can see every trade they make
MONTHLY dividend
Independent audit of their accounts every 3 months

SIFT - investment fund token. https://smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million only on release.

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Mpd5sV5us

Americucks can't invest, rest of the free world, you are welcome to my research
>>
>>3419359
Can't find the James May guy on Linked in and nothing comes up with his name + Sift on Google.

Seems like they raised half a mil so far: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf8Fc0cc97d01A47E0Ba66B167B120A8A0DeAb949
>>
>>3419359
What makes it better then Blackmoon? Which even has a downside protection, you can sell back tokens to them for 80% of the value. That is worse case scenario.

And blackmoon has so much hype their tokens are perfect for flipping.

Another question, will i receive SIFT tokens as soon as i invest?
>>
File: halal.jpg (43KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
43KB, 640x539px
>Americucks can't invest
Try and stop me, faggot
>>
>>3419359
WHERE IS THE FUCKING WEBSITE?
>>
File: 1500250104315.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500250104315.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
Its one of the few ICO's i've invested in. The two guys behind it are really champs and on the ball with alot of things, you can talk to them on telegram directly too which is nice.

The fact theres no bounty program is probably why it isn't being shilled here 24/7, like blackmoon for example.

>>3419883
>>3419922

What makes it better than blackmoon? you do understand that blackmoon isn't paying you a dividend right?
SIFT will pay you your dividends on a monthly basis. You don't have to use your tokens to buy a job with them like blackmoon ( Read the whitepaper ) you can just invest and chill. Yes, i received my tokens on MEW fairly quickly.

The only thing good about blackmoon is their massive bounty program + paid media to hype it, you could make a few bucks selling it when it hits the exchanges but once people figure out theres no dividend and its basically just a budget ICN, GG
>>
File: scammyMcScam.jpg (34KB, 706x353px) Image search: [Google]
scammyMcScam.jpg
34KB, 706x353px
>>3420121
>The only thing good about blackmoon is their massive bounty program + paid media to hype it, you could make a few bucks selling it when it hits the exchanges but once people figure out theres no dividend and its basically just a budget ICN, GG

I'm getting blackmoon mostly for flipping.

So i finally found James May on Linked in, had to actually do a google image search on him. https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-may-b8b7874/

So where is his three decades of experience in the financial sector?
>>
>>3420236
cashier @ mcdonald's, duh
>>
>>3420236

It's probably not even him.
You can create an ICO an stole an image from anyone.
>>
>>3420121
>Blackmoon isn't paying a dividend

>not reading page 15 of their white paper:

>At the moment of Distribution, the holding company will issue Blackmoon Crypto Platform tokens, called BMCs. Holders of BMC tokens will be able to register as Continuous Contributors to the Platform via the Platform’s website. Continuous Contributors will be able to deposit BMCs in a depository wallet linked to their account. Each Continuous Contributor will receive a share of Fund tokens that operate on the Platform according to the policies specified by particular Funds (please refer to the “Sources of proceeds for Continuous Contributors” section below).
>To register as a Continuous Contributor the holder of BMC tokens shall choose the role that she/he is willing to execute as a contributor to the Platform. The list of available roles will be publicly available on the blackmooncrypto.com website and updated as needed to reflect the current needs of the Platform’s continuous development. One of the main roles will be that of an Investment Advisor. Other roles will be Platform promoters, investment analysts, legal advisors, public auditors, GR advisors, etc.
>Each role will have specific minimum and maximum amounts of BMCs that can be deposited by a Continuous Contributor while executing such a role. The minimum limit will be mostly applicable to Investment Advisors (please refer to the “Contribution of Investment Advisors” section below). The majority of roles won’t have a minimum deposit limit.
>>
>>3420356
That's what i mean, it's probably only the Guy Powell behind the ICO/website. Very shady.
>>
Telegram

t.me/smartift

>>3420105
In the op you twat
>>
File: 1504268342989.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504268342989.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>3420236

Hilarious. You bought into the blackmoon ICO thinking you were going to be getting a fat dividend didn't you?
I can't blame you, i thought the same until i read the white paper.

As for your image search, if you actually look at the two pictures they have different noses and ears.So i highly doubt thats him.

Not saying this couldn't be a scam, but at least your promised a dividend for just holding the tokens.

>>3420388
Sorry anon, i just leave out the part where you have to use the tokens to buy a job with blackmoon these days. Most of the people here think that just buying the token entitles you to a dividend.
>>
>>3420515
So how about this red flag: https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-may-b8b7874/
>>
>>3420557

Look at the two pictures again anon. Please don't be mad because you didn't read the blackmoon white paper
>>
>>3420528
Lol, i literally said i'm buying blackmoon for flipping. Good luck with your scam token ;)
>>
>>3420618

Of course you did anon =)

I will, thank you!
>>
>>3420515
He posted a picture of his passport photo on the telegram, that's some random other guy with the same name

God some of you are retarded

Muh scamszzzzz
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.