[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you hold a heavy bag and you decide to sell that bag to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ksTEHs7.jpg (966KB, 2856x3901px) Image search: [Google]
ksTEHs7.jpg
966KB, 2856x3901px
When you hold a heavy bag and you decide to sell that bag to buy another coin that is down just as hard as your initial coin... is this considered a loss? Or are you essentially swapping bags?

I want to swap some coins to coins that I think have more potential but am not sure if my logic is correct.
>>
I'll tell ya a story about when I first started crypto. I put 3 grand in and watched 40% of my portfolio vapor away due to buying Bancor ICO. I sold half my BNT at a loss and traded my way back to a 7x return from 3k and was able to buy back all the BNT I sold at a loss. If you have the balls and know your making a confident trade then go for it.
>>
>>3418191
Your logic is correct. It's a mental trap to think about your entry point and wanting to hold the coin that lost you money. If there's better opportunity elsewhere e.g. that other bag, then it makes sense to go after it. Where you could go wrong though is if your predictions are bad, which is likely, hence why many people would tell you to hold anyway.
>>
There is no bag.
There never was a bag.
>>
>>3418191
Your bags are worth whatever you can sell them for right now.

Thinking you somehow haven't lost money unless you sell it is retarded.
>>
As far as you're going into something solid, you're trading a bags of bottle caps with a bag of gold.

So it's not considered a loss.
If you're going into a bigger bag just fucking quit or you'll be homeless in few years.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.