[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do sell walls even matter? Is it worth looking at the order book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1468444637660.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1468444637660.png
56KB, 491x585px
Do sell walls even matter? Is it worth looking at the order book?
>>
File: 0233 - z9YToVu.jpg (38KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0233 - z9YToVu.jpg
38KB, 225x225px
>>3418017
>brainlet
>>
>>3418017
Not really. Like most of crypto, it's a complete guessing game based on gut feeling. Will they pull it? Did they set up a proper stop loss? Or were they tired and they fudged it before going to bed and will wake up 20k poorer?

Who friggin knows.
>>
>>3418017
No. 99% of the time they are spoofing to scare you into selling into their buy orders
>>
>>3418017
No, volume is way more important. If there's a lot of buy volume then sell walls will be eaten up fairly quickly.
>>
>>3418017
not really, many are fake. what matters are price reversal zones and actual support and resistance zones. orderbook is most of the time just spoofing with big walls by the big goyims
>>
>>3418017
No it's all a trick.
>>
>>3418059
Can you elaborate on the price reversal and support/resistance zones, what are they determined by? TA?
>>
>>3418782
Bollinger bands and RSI are your friend
>>
you have to watch and see what happens when the price actually approaches the wall. it will either get pulled or eaten. then you can make a decision based on that.
>>
>>3418017
whales can create and remove sell walls instantly

they mean very little
>>
>>3418017
They help narrow down placing buys and sells but only in a short period of time. If I thought a chart had reached its peak and was going to correct I would then look at the order book and see where I think I can slide a sell in. It's a tool but not the big picture.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.