[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

litecoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0216.jpg (58KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
58KB, 750x920px
Wowie.

Anyone really glad right now that they didn't buy a bunch of this shit over $70?
>>
>>3417324
It is and remains a piece of shit coin.
>>
File: 1503793748394.png (91KB, 504x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503793748394.png
91KB, 504x400px
>>3417324
i bought 7 ltc at 81...
>>
supposed to improve may be a crqsh / market readjustmnt... correction
>>
>>3417324
I bought 32 on margin at 83$

LOL
>>
>>3417324
It's going to $40, no joke. It's a china shitcoin.
>>
LTC is one of the better stable coins, it will be back above 70 by mid week and probably 100 in the next couple. Its one of my favorite coins.
>>
>>3417324

I'm really glad I didn't buy it at all.

Worthless piece of shit.

$7 is too much.
>>
This is worth exaclty 70 cents.
>>
>>3417627
>>3417630
Consistent views as always here at /biz/
>>
>>3417324
I bought one at $80. I'm still excited for the prospects.
>>
Litecoin is shit. No one will fucking use it. It's tech is garbage and it will never reach mass adoption.
>>
>>3417683
guess you have never used it. Works better than btc and eth by far.
>>
>>3417683
>ignoring the fact that almost everyone changes their btc into ltc when transferring because fees are cheap and its fast and stable.
wut?
>>
Fearlessly buying this dip.
>>
Please take heed and read to the end.......

If you were to open an account in coinbase you will notice only three options are available for trading. BTC, ETH and LTC.

I have bought LTC form 19,25,30 and 40 Sterling pound range. I have noticed it has been steady and stable and with every fall it has risen and recovered well. I have only been trading since end of June 2017! And I have made good money..... my margin is now shrinking but I keep on buying....

Currently the market is correcting itself, even if it is to crash it presents a buying opportunity for me.

I have also noticed a lot of unreasonable bloody negativity animosity, monstrosity towards LTC!!! Totally unjustified....

In terms of trading it was in the third position, it fall to 7th and recovered back to make it as the 5th widely trading coin!!!! Frankly listening to rubbish negativity that is absolutely unjustified is a waste of time!
>>
>>3417913
not only that but the trading volume is almost on par with ETH so litecoin is poised to take the #2 spot whether the people here like it or not.
when ltc goes down, this board FUDS. when it goes up, cant see a negative comment anywhere. as a healthy investment should be. cant say the same about some of the coins shilled here tho (ETH, OMG)
>>
>>3417913
>I have also noticed a lot of unreasonable bloody negativity animosity, monstrosity towards LTC!!! Totally unjustified....
What you are seeing is people fudding so the coin goes down more and they can pick more up. Ever notice the only time biz talks about LTC is to fud it? and as soon as it starts going up again all threads disappear? This is a huge buy signal. Fudders tend to be idiots who think their fud will cause a downtrend but it usually causes the opposite because the people they are trying to con tend to be more intelligent than they are.
>>
>>3417913
pip pip, m8
>>
Lol you bagholders are so delusional.

This market is entirely speculative. Do you really this coin has real world utility?
>>
>>3418132
Unironically Yes
>>
Screencapping this thread. See you in 25 years
>>
>>3417694
This. I always use LTC for the reasons you listed.
>>
File: 1776.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1776.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
>>3417360
>>3417622
yfw I bought at 30 litecoins at $36

Im so fucking comfy it hurts my dudes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.