[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People buy google stocks because the prices goes up >Google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1504803799353.jpg (75KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
1504803799353.jpg
75KB, 594x592px
>People buy google stocks because the prices goes up
>Google stocks don't actually pay dividends or give you any privileges like voting for the future of the company
>Basically just a piece of paper with [ YOu owN 1 Googlglglee :))))) ] on it

Isn't that just called a ponzi-scheme? Even buttcoin has more real-world use than google or amazon stock.
>>
File: 1503846610844.jpg (40KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1503846610844.jpg
40KB, 550x550px
>>3417201
Are you larping or can one actually be this retarded?
>>
File: IMG_20170830_020222.jpg (58KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_020222.jpg
58KB, 551x551px
>>
>>3417229
>CALLING OUT CORPORATE SHARE STRUCTURE WHICH HIDES AWAY VOTING POWER BEHINED "PREFERRED" SHARES
>CALLING OUT COMPANIES WHICH WILL NEVER EVER PAY A DIVIDEND BECAUSE THEY'RE DILUTION MACHINES
>Larping

I bet you think jews are just like me and you and unironically believe the stock market is a free market.
>>
Crypto is way more honest and legit than 95% of stock market (without counting bonds, futures and options)
t. ex Wall Street broker
>>
>>3417242
>no voting power
Priced in.
>not paying dividend
You don't know how dividends work, do you? If a company is worth $100m and they pay out $10m in dividends, how much is the company worth afterwards?

If you are honestly this stupid, you should probably stay in crypto.
>>
>>3417277
>non voting shares

>>"priced in"

Are you just throwing words around to pretend like you're refuting me? You literally just admitted that the voting power = more value, and since it has no voting power it's inherently worthless cucklord since the board can just alter the authorized shares at any moment. This is why non voting shares are inherently valueless unless also accompanies by a dividend.

>>3417277
Google is a 500 billion dollar company you fucking retard.
>>
>>3417201
Problem with dividends is that its taxed, so in a way it's capital destruction.
>>
>>3417332
>reddit spacing
>Are you just throwing words around to pretend like you're refuting me? You literally just admitted that the voting power = more value, and since it has no voting power it's inherently worthless cucklord since the board can just alter the authorized shares at any moment. This is why non voting shares are inherently valueless unless also accompanies by a dividend.
You clearly have zero understanding of a free market. If people weren't willing to buy shares with no voting rights at current price, then the price of said shares would decrease, you fucking brainlet. I also never said that shares with voting power would be more valuable, because that's up to the market to decide. Your "comeback", on the other hand, is so fallacious it's impossible to refute, and anyone with half a brain can see that.
>Google is a 500 billion dollar company you fucking retard.
$650 billion. Also that was an example, you fucking retard.
>>
>>3417386
True, though this can, in some cases, be avoided by dividend reinvestment plan. Still, dividends are not desirable for most people.
>>
I get it OP.

People that don't get it say you and me are stupid and whatnot.. That's just the 100-110 iq crowd; people who think they're smart but can not view things for what they really are.
>>
>>3417411
>hurrdurrr u have liek 0 understanding
Just delineated all the reasons why securities are fraudulent and why they literally have no free market value since it's traded by the same people who own it 99% of the time

While you pretend you've refuted me, you just admitted that in fact non-voting shares are worth less than voting shares. Now go deep into your rbain and ask why that is. is it because..
>it has no voting power it's inherently worthless cucklord since the board can just alter the authorized shares at any moment.

Actually, just have my reply in your other retarded thread where you seem to forgotten to reply because you're a stupid faggot:

>owning a coin
>permanent and fungible due to the nature of the blockchain
>if you hold 1 LTC now you'll literally always hold 1 LTC as long as you have your wallet backed up
>stocks can literally change their share structure at any time
>securities can literally have an unlimited amount of authorized shares (most do)
>if an investor gets fucked by a company on the stock market the SEC (regulatory authority) tells mom and pop investors "caveat emptor" and allow companies to continue scamming investors because "it's your fault"
>stock market can be turned of at literally any time due to "circuit breakers" (aka the jews losing too much money)
>stocks are traded by the same market makers that own and set the prices for them, making the entire stock market inherently fraudulent
>stocks can only be traded when moishe and gerald decide you're allowed to access the NYSE
>the best stocks will net you 1000% after ten years, more if you're an options genuis
>>
>>3417411
You're not arguing in good faith you tedious fuck. The other guy is correct
>>
>>3417806
He still hasn't replied to my post, because he's a faggot bitch nocoiner and also a nosecurity know-nothing
>>
>>3417275
but insider trading is illegal
>>
Everyone knows that one day they will start paying dividends
Just like apple
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.