[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

altcoin gambling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: AltKey[1].jpg (12KB, 254x210px) Image search: [Google]
AltKey[1].jpg
12KB, 254x210px
So whenever i have some free time i read up on fresh shitcoins of the week and i'm constantly getting 50% returns from 5 to 10 eth that i dump in them. Now this seems just too easy, but i'm still afraid to get too greedy and fuck up.
What percentage of your salary are you gambling with?
>>
Teach me your ways senpaii I just want to make it like you be somebody
>>
>>3416898
Give me strats and website youre using
>>
>>3416909
I probably cannot tell you anything you haven't seen here already. Understand blockchain and smart contracts, then read up on every new shitcoin coming up. And by reading up I mean make sure it's not a scam, check every member of the team, check all of their linkedins, facebook even, make sure they are real people with real experience, don't trust only the stuff that's on their website. Make sure every member listed in team has actual affiliations with the project, check if it's their full time job, not some guys weekend project. Read whitepapers, learn to see past the bullshit and buzzwords.
And probably don;t buy ICOs, at least I don't, I wait for the coin to be listed on exchange and then see the volume to determine how much i could easily flip if things go wrong. And lastly, be happy with small returns, I don't expect to be doubling money here.
>>
>>3416959
how much money do you put into it? im poor as shit but want to get into it

is there a minimum?
>>
Oh thought u were talking about etherroll or some shit. This aint real gambling u niggercock
>>
>>3417005
I was obviously talking about etherdelta you dumb fuck.
>>
>>3416982
like i said, 5 to 10 eth. Mind you I don't do it every day, only like 3-4 times a month when i see a good shitcoin coming up.
>>
>>3417039
>10 eth
looks like ill have to save up for like a year
>>
>>3416898
>>3416909
>>3416922
Here's what you do. Post calls on twitter after you buy. Morons like these will follow and ensure you are right more often. Later on you open your private telegram for advanced notifications. It's just 0.025 btc per month and has room for 50 members. Again desperate fags like these will follow you. Open more spots as the group fills and demand builds. No more gambling, you are guaranteed a base salary from fees and a horde of idiots to pump everything you buy, who go on and shill their bags elsewhere.

Don't dig for the gold, sell the shovels.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.