[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When this POS finally gets on Bittrex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dnt.png (66KB, 1592x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dnt.png
66KB, 1592x1000px
What price point are you going to sell it at?
>>
>>3414814
>bittrex

get the fuck outta here with your bags
>>
>>3414836
They are quite heavy. I have no where to bring them. Will you let me rest them here a while.
>>
>>3414814
I caught the fomo and bought this sucker overpriced. For now I'll just sit on these bags and see if something changes over the next few months.
>>
i made a lot of money on this coin and sold near the top, thinking of buying back in at this price but idk
>>
Spent 0.4 btc on this mofo, hope it does something within 2 months
>>
File: 1498878307864.png (88KB, 280x291px) Image search: [Google]
1498878307864.png
88KB, 280x291px
>>3414814
>bought in at 2k sats
>went up to 6k and didnt sell
>still holding and now its at 1.3k

just fucking kill me

all of my coins have done the same shit. mbrs, san, 0x and wgr. everything was a short term hold and i didnt realise
>>
Still up since ICO
Not selling anytime soon
Gonna start buying more I reckon
>>
Its just crashing with everything else wait monday.
>>
>>3414931
To be fair, every coin is pretty down right meow.

At this point all you can do is hold your shit and wait for a shift in the market. I actually think that some of those coins are long term holds, most ICO's take a few months to get their footing in my experience.
>>
>>3414931
>everything was a short term hold and i didnt realise
The term you were looking for is pump and dump
>>
coin's market cap is low enough that i think it's inevitable it'll get pumped again, the question is how much it'll get pumped and when it'll happen. i hesitate to reinvest cause i might make significantly more with another coin.
>>
>>3414980
Most ICO's tend to do that though. They shoot up in price at the beginning, they dip and then stagnate for a while. Sometimes they recover very nicely. It's always a bit risky to hold a newer coin.
>>
>>3415012
>They shoot up in price at the beginning, they dip
Again, how is this not pnd?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.