[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i sell my ethrum or litecoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2122.jpg (73KB, 960x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
73KB, 960x573px
i have no money in my bank and want to get some food lol i have a few hundred in litecoin and in ethrum how do i deposit it into my bank today? im in australia if that matters
>>
>>3413453
>I'm in australia
Yeah, it shows.
>>
>>3413493
thanks for the help cum farter bet you wouldnt show me that additude irl cause id bash you and cutt your penis off
>>
>>3413453
www.livingroomofsatoshi.com
>>
>>3413524
This is definitely an australian post. I can tell by the desperate need to shitpost and having seen a lot of australian posts in my time.
>>
>>3413631
litterally of no help lol i just wasted 60 ethrum to find out it takes up to 2 buisness days... like what the fuck is wrong with you didnt you read why i wanted it? i wanna go get some kfc right now not in 2 days lol i get paid on tuesdays you fuckwit i thought this bitcoin shit was ment to be semi instant
>>
>>3413800
Holy fuck your stupid kek
>>
>>3413911
lol im stupid? did you think i meant i wanted food in 2 days? like what did you honestly think i meant by that haha fuck off nerd
>>
You tried to make a deposit on the weekend, you should know banks don't do that normally unless you personally deliver a check/cash to the ATM
>>
How the fuck did you manage to get yourself using a computer?
>>
>>3413961
i have an online account ... if they can take my money during the weekend they sure as hell can give it to me... id be pissed if i paid fees for this shit so really no harm lost just got my hopes up as i want kfc TODAY lol
>>
Wow this dude is dumb as fuck. Look here cunt. Go to coinjar.com.au and sign up. Get their coinjar swipe card and then you can spend your bitcoin any time you want at any store that takes eftpos. Be prepared and know what the fuck you are doing in the future though, you fucken stupid cunt. It's not that fucking hard. Fair dinkum.
>>
Send it to my wallet and I'll send you cash. Fellow aussie
>>
>>3414032
>coinjar.com.au
oi cunt you just dont get it i want kfc RIGHT FUCKING NOW not when the card comes in the mail or having to wait 2 fucking business days
>>
>>3414078
ask your mates if they want to trade crypto for kfc

otherwise you need to cut up a sleeping/yoga mat, tape that shit to your knees and get to work.
>>
>>3414125
you really are a fucking dumb cunt arnt you this is ment to be cutting edge technology no more fees fast transactions no more buisness days what ever the fuck that means last i checked business's like kfc are open on sundays and i want to go there to do some business transactions you dumb fucking beta nerd CUNT
>>
>>3413453
OK Sheila, i'll tell you how to do it.
1. use shapeshift.io to convert litecoin to bitcoin.
2. use localbitcoins.com to sell bitcoin for bank transfer
3. check bank and when the moneys there release the escrow and spend your AUD on coon cheese
>>
Just pay me some and I'll buy you dinner.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.