[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking of running this experiment: >buy 1 replacement screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1366x1156px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1366x1156px
thinking of running this experiment:
>buy 1 replacement screen kit for iphone 6 for like $30
>market your phone screen repair service and fix some poor sap's phone in under 30 minute for min $80
>repeat several times and you've made enough to buy yourself something nice for $500 plus if you do a good job you'll get more referrals

whaddya think, boss?
>>
phone screen repair isn't experimental the pajeets have been doing this for 10 years
youre not smart or special
>>
been to a mall lately? mobile phone repair stores everywhere.. they get like a single customer per hour
>>
>>3412901
i meant as a side income for buying shit for myself.
i have a job but im too much of a jew to spend my income on stupid shit as i save 100% of it.
the guilt would kill me for spending it, but this won't
>>
>>3412887
Sounds good. But don't forget to ask for permission by getting the necessary permits from from the local, and county, and state governments. And then registering with the IRS for an EIN number and file quarterly to pay your fair share. And since so many phones are known to be hazards you may even have to register permits with the county fire department and maybe even the EPA, inquire with them to see what's necessary.
>>
>>3412940
yeah no i dont think so buddy.
it's all under the table kind of deal.
>>
>>3412951
Very important to not forget to pay your state's minimum franchise taxes too.
One state in particular is are extremely aggressive and will chase you to the ends of the earth and you cant hide from them they will even take it directly from your bank account. I'm talking about California will make sure you pay them their mandatory minimum $800 per year franchise tax even if you don't make anything even if you lose.
>>
>>3413020
>america
>>
File: 1475139010707.jpg (125KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475139010707.jpg
125KB, 1080x1080px
lol
>guys what if i gave up my time and performed a service and in exchange, received more assets than i expended he he he
it's just work nigga it ain't revolutionary
>>
>>3413051
It's not as bad as europoors though. Many of their countries charge a minimum tax in the thousands of euros. So basically as soon as you start even before you make anything, even when you're loosing, you owe them a few thousand euros. American states' franchise taxes are cheaper by comparison, like for example Texas' minimum franchise tax is like $250 per year.
>>
>>3413097
top lel
>>
>>3413097
Good meme
>>
>>3413116
i never said anything about franchises but thanks for educational posts.
>>
>>3413160
that's just what the states call this particular tax. and btw the franchise tax is seperate from the actual income tax.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchise_tax

btw yes I'm kinda shitposting, but I'm bumping your thread because talking about regular businesses is cool and would be nice if we had more threads on being entrepreneurial and starting small businesses.
>>
>>3413236
just to be clear, I'm not shit posting about the People's Republic though, they are serious:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11994645

>Setting up a corporate entity (any kind) in California gives you a mandatory minimum $800/yr bill from the CA Franchise Tax Board. So if you are planning to incorporate in CA, be sure you are serious and don't mind an automatic $800 on the expense side without anything on the revenue side.

>+1. They dipped in my business account and took backed CA LLC fees plus interest.

>All this legal tape and bureaucracy is really an impediment to a young startup, especially if you're trying to bootstrap. I was personally hit with the california LLC fee of $800 a year (was three years behind) and one day I logged into my Silicon Valley bank account and saw $3,300 withdrawn by CA Franchise Tax Board. Not the happiest day of startup life.

>That California business AMT ("franchise tax" of $800 a year, even if your business earns $0, or negative dollars, even if your business is a nonprofit) is a small business assassination program.

>as a resident, and have no other choice but to pay the AMT franchise tax (even if the business is incorporated in Nevada or Delaware

>Warning: there's a really important point missing from this list - pay taxes in California. There's a minimum "Franchise Tax" of $800 plus a percentage of California-derived revenue. All entities doing business in California (be that selling to customers based there or having employees there) must register with the state and pay this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.