[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170909-205905.png (139KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-205905.png
139KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>3412544
but...but... they're helping immigrants....

Shouldn't we give them some help?
>>
>>3412544
>Been a bearish market for a couple of months now
>Refugee """issue""" comes up
>Price actually up 3% since.

You alt-right fucks will always lose.
>>
>>3413790
Maybe in 2 or 3 years, well "help" them help immigrants when it pumps next.
>>
>>3412544
lmao, eat shit, cuck coin.
>>
still down less than three other of the top 10 coins

keep fudding polcuck
>>
>>3413811
http://vidmax.com/video/162370-Nude-italian-SJW-tries-to-prove-that-all-immigrants-are-good-goes-as-you-expect-it-would

>This week a refugee gang raped two women, and another refugee raped a 81 years old woman on the street. Some parties said there was too much media attention on this because they were refugees, so she had this brilliant idea to confirm this hypothesis.

>This girl from Napoli was walking naked in a refugee area to record a social experiment and prove , I am quoting her for non-italian speaker, that "All refugees are good". This video started to be shared quickly among people.

>In the video an Italian guy suggests her to stop doing it, go back home, because it is really dangerous and he also screams to a couple of refugee touching her to leave her alone. Of course she is packed of refugees harassing her for all the 45 seconds of video. At some point she seems scared and she tries to turn them on her side saying "Come on, I know you are all good, aren't you?"
>>
>>3413828
what does this have to do with iota?
get back to your containment board
>>
File: IOTA.jpg (169KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IOTA.jpg
169KB, 2048x1536px
Iota Akbar! Islam will rule the world!
>>
>>3413866
ayo wite boi. gib me yo iota an shieet nigga. fuk yo ass u waz slavin us an cuh liek we wuz alien kangz wiff dem flyin space ships an shiet nigga an u was stole all dat.

gibs me dem reparayshuns now or i gon finna gibs u da BBC up yo crakka ass.
>>
>>3412544
Is that a population chart of the white race over time?
>>
>>3413905
yeah, america is a nigger infested shit hole. got any other breaking news?
>>
>>3413866
It's the coin of refugees. You have to go back.
>>
>>3413914
chart of test levels among basement dweller altright cucks
>>
File: Jeb.jpg (62KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb.jpg
62KB, 600x360px
>>3413924
>>3413936
At night do you dream that Jeb is president and then wake up crying?
>>
>>3413978
at night i wake up spooning your wife because you arent man enough for her
>>
Anyone still holding this coin after the dev shit the bed is a brainlet deserving the oven treatment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.