[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

embercoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: download (1) - Copy.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1) - Copy.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
EMB looking great right now, daily payouts on point. MasterNodes coming with new wallet burn.

Let's go.

https://www.embercoin.io/
>>
I’ve unironically made 30 btc from staking this shitcoin the last three weeks. God bless EMB.
>>
>>3413296
Explain
>>
sir you misspelled esper
>>
>>3413309
The wallet is bugged and pays out 7200% annually in stake rewards if you keep the wallet online. I bought 50 million coins and they’ve been generating millions of new coins every day since. I now have over 300 million and I’ve been selling off several btc worth every day.

I tried telling /biz/ about it a few times and I was called a lying faggot.
>>
>>3413464
Post proof
>>
>>3413491
Go look at the embercoin richlist here:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/EMB/richlist.php

Open any wallet with a couple hundred million coins. Notice the insane amount of coins minted every day?
>>
File: 1498451516574.png (129KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1498451516574.png
129KB, 250x418px
>>3413464
Such a blatant error and the devs don't fix it?
...Are there devs to fix it?
>>
>>3413551
The coin was abandoned by the original developer. A new guy recently took over and is releasing a new wallet that will reduce the staking reward on November 1st.

They have an extremely active discord where the dev hangs out all day and gladly answers questions.
>>
File: 1498689631511.jpg (10KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
1498689631511.jpg
10KB, 245x165px
>>3413573
You say you've got 30 BTCs worth from staking, but its only worth 30BTC if someone takes the bags off of you.

Liquidity must be shit, eh?
>>
>>3413601
Not really. The 30 btc are in my btc wallet already, and I’m still generating more embercoin to sell each day.

Liquidity is not bad, look at the order book here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EMB_BTC
>>
File: 14985591255.png (217KB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
14985591255.png
217KB, 331x248px
>>3413620
Damn, I'm impressed.
Too bad I don't have that many spare Bitcoin to throw at this to make it work
>>
>>3413620
Loan me 30 btc so i can start doing this, will pay you back at a 8% interest rate
>>
>>3413849
Sorry mang, I’m getting out of my mortgage with this stack. :)
>>
>>3413296
I tried this a few weeks ago, but apparently I didn't buy enough coins to begin because I didn't get a single mint in over a week. Gave up when it crashed back to 5 sats. I regret not putting more in, I could have made a fortune. Too late now.
>>
>>3413888
I think there’s still plenty of time if you’re willing+able to risk 5-6 btc or so. I realize that most people might not fall into that category.
>>
>>3413912
So theoretically, I wouldn't be able to make shit with a couple hundred worth of emb?
>>
>>3414205
7200% annually comes out to 19.7% per day.

You will probably not see stake rewards every day, but due to the way proof-of-stake weight is calculated, you'll eventually get your 19.7% percent. A lot of people in the discord report waiting for a few days and then getting a monster-sized reward.
>>
>>3414205
>>3414227
In other words, I think you should be able to more than triple your amount of EMB before November 1st.

Of course, the EMB/BTC price may drop at any time if someone with a large amount of coins decides to dump and take profit. The thing that keeps people from dumping is that your daily stake rewards are proportional to your wallet contents, so if you dump everything, the staking party is over.

It's a strange game of shitcoin chicken they've got going over there. I fucking love it.
>>
>>3414205
The likelihood of getting your payout scales with how many coins you are staking. Yes, if you don't put a considerable amount of money into EMB, you probably won't get your payout before the shit hits the fan.
I didn't get a payout in over a week with 1M EMB. I think at the time it was recommended to have at least 5M to stake with, and I think that figure would have risen a lot by then.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.