[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG has went up and up and up, like other coins do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (68KB, 1901x601px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
68KB, 1901x601px
OMG has went up and up and up, like other coins do you think there will be a big fall? If not what makes the coin special from the others?
>>
>>3411875
It has the most solid dev team of any shitcoin. This includes money skelly and the co-creator of the lightning network. It will go to $100 or more per token.
>>
>doesn't even have a wallet yet
>$12 coin
I'd say its just the beginning, anon
>>
It is the chosen one
>>
>>3411875
I could see fall due to over selling before plasma gets released, but honestly omise seem like a competent and already successful company, and their currency conversion service makes a lot of sense
>>3411898
No official wallet but myetherwallet accepts all ERC20 compliant tokens
>>
>>3411927
>too autistic to understand my point
price can only rise once they have a usable product, tard
>>
>>3411991
>price can only rise once they have a usable product
xD
>>
It's an incredibly solid coin that already has one foot in the door of the real world market.
>>
>>3411991
If that was true there would be maybe 10 remaining tokens with liquidity instead of hundreds
>>
Because it is a good investment, there won't be a major fall withstanding any kind of major macro news (like China news we saw slow up NEO).

The OMG token will be used by an established payment processing company (Omise), so it's not just a pipedream that for some reason people will adopt it.

The team is solid. See Vitalik and the Lightning guy. The core team (mainly Jun) has provided consistent communication and newsflow on their social media outlets. They are among the best in the game at this currently.

They have at the very least commenced building working relationships with large businesses like McDonalds and Google in Thailand as well as Golem (GNT). Whether these relationships bear any fruit is yet to be seen, but it is more than many cryptos that have been largely ignored by traditional big business so far.

Their brand presence and marketing has been phenomenal so far. 2-3 months ago, no one had heard of OMG. I bought at a dollar on early signs they showed and they have continued to operate professionally and transparently without fucking up IMO.

Read their whitepaper. The roadmap and mission statement are clear. They have identified a problem and they are creating a solution for it. They clearly explain how their solution will take shape, how it will solve the problem and are taking steps to make it happen.

Do some research on OMG and you will be sold. Quite frankly, after researching OMG, if you don't believe them to be one of the most promising projects currently available to invest in, then you don't know what you're doing and probably shouldn't be investing.
>>
>>3411991
yup, thats why NEO went to 1.3m for having something usable..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.