[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: btc_down.png (70KB, 1504x775px) Image search: [Google]
btc_down.png
70KB, 1504x775px
Press F for bitcoin, the king of shitcoins.

We had a good run.

It's time for a...
>healthy pullback
>technical retracement
>profit-taking selloff
>>
I think I saw this thread an hour ago. And an hour before that...
>>
>>3411650
Without a correction you will die a miserable hyperinflated fiat death.

Don't get too close to the black hole EVER.
>>
Cup and handle next stop 5k
>>
>>3411650
Look it's very simple:

Everytime btc hits an ATH, you sell

As it enters the dip, you buy

printing money has never been this easy.
>>
>>3411659
it was me bro

don't worry, this isn't FUD, i am merely pointing out FACT.

btc is going down..check the chart for yourself. activate your eyes. can you see. open your eyelids.

you nigger.
>>
>>3411659
and the price hasn't changed all fucking day you dumb nigger
most alts still shit on the deck from the last dump, huge fucking red flag. they REFUSE to pump aside from some bait coins.
>>
>>3411686
heh, what the fuck (wtf) are you talking about.

check the price of BTC at start of day vs. current price. it is down for the day you fucking idiot. are you so fucking stupid you can't read DATA right in front of your face?

let me summarize for you, fuckface:

Starting price of BTC at 12:00 AM PST on 9/9:
$4350

Current price of BTC at 6:36 PM PST on 9/9:
$4287

you stupid cunt, it has been going down from this morning til now. it is fact.

no use arguing with retards like you, who refuse to look at F A C T S
>>
>>3411733
Learn to capitalize the beginnings of sentences. Also, focusing on small time frames for jumping in and out of investments is called 'day trading' and is not a good idea for maximized profits. I would suggest viewing Bitcoin prices over a long term horizon for a fuller view of the picture.
>>
any minute now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.