[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you didn't listen you missted out on 4x already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: poly.png (19KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
poly.png
19KB, 100x100px
Remember me? I told you to buy the ICO at 1k sat. Last night it sold out and went to 4.8k sat, I scalped some at 4k and now have house money on it and rebought the dip. I now own over 70k of this "shitcoin"

I'll be reposting this thread every day or so just to remind you faggots to BUY

POLY

NOW

IT'S IOTA BEFORE IT'S IOTA (without the cuckolding)

https://c-cex.com/?p=poly-btc

READ THE FUCKING WHITEPAPER

http://www.polygonchain.com/

https://medium.com/@PolygonToken/polygon-whitepaper-ab7942e38676
>>
Top of website:

>quantum resilient blockchain environment.
Easy Smart Contracts, 8Mb Adaptive Blocksize

Scroll down half a page:

>quantum resilient blockchain environment.
Easy Smart Contracts, 5Mb Adaptive Blocksize

Yea these people really have their shit together.
>>
>>3410965
Well atleast you helped them find a spelling error
>>
>>3410965
No reputations available, gross
>>
Is c-cex the only exchange right now?
>>
>>3411151
Yes it's gonna be on ether exchanges once the swap is over these niggas made a cool 200 BTC from the ICO in one day it's gonna be on everything they can get on
>>
so does poly have a wallet?
>>
>>3411210
The wallet is in testing right now and they actually stated they mined their first PoS block today, so it's probably in the next few days

Once wallet is done and ready then the swap will begin and all the POLY on c-cex will be converted into an erc token
>>
>>3411229
heh converted? so it won't be poly anymore?
>>
>>3411252
no it'll be a 1:1 swap but it'll be an erc token, I'm not sure if that means the remainder will be burnt, we'll see

I figured scared money doesn't make money and loved the whitepapier and if/when it goes to ether exchanges it's an easy 1$ coin compared to some of the actual trash coins on there.
>>
>>3411268
So what`s the purpose fo it?
>>
>>3410909
They really tried to put that quantum resilient shit in every sentence.
What`s the point of quantum resilience when quantum computers don`t even exist?
>>
>>3411343
The coin or the ICO? The ICO is to fundraise; the coin will be used for something along the following:
>Smart contracts & dapps mobile GUI release. A standalone GUI to easily deploy your smart blockchain contracts and apps ewill be released within Q3 of 2017.Mass adoption needs easy of use so we're bringing intuitive and user friendly tools to allow low & medium skilled users to be able using Polygon (POLY) features at their maximum.POLY Mobile App will be available on the App Store and for Android through Google Play.

>>3411446
the developer is heavily involved with QRL and some of the codebase is similar in philosphy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.