[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving the Milky Way as we speak.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1493601270048.png (303KB, 1592x2772px) Image search: [Google]
1493601270048.png
303KB, 1592x2772px
Leaving the Milky Way as we speak.
>>
>>3410773

First time I ever hear the name of this coin, what's it about? scamcoin?
>>
>>3410773
I bought 4000 a while ago, do I really own 1/10000 of the whole supply?
>>
>>3410824
posw is the real anonymous coin
>>
Ahhhh, this brings me back to the famous bull run

which posw was one of the only coins shitting itself

good times lads
>>
>>3410824
It was the first collective staking wallet/exchange package, allowing you to generate wallets for a wide variety of both well known and even obscure PoS coins so you could have them staking on their site and not eat up your personal processing power and wasting power, while also offering dividends paid out in their proprietary token each month for the worth of total collective coins staked each month. Notably, the proprietary coin itself too is a stakable coin. So double dividends essentially. It fell victim to pump and dump fags during the infamous Q1-3 hyperbull market and consequently lost attention once it underwent one of the most concentrated and aggressive fud campaigns ever witnessed on biz. Proceeded to remodel itself after ascertaining that trying to maintain staking wallets for every possible shitcoin out there was just crazy wasteful and ultimately harmful. Since then they've been undergoing rework to improve the exchange service and will be reactivating the streamlined staking service in a few weeks. Sadly, they also got hit by a hacker now in August and lost a decent chunk of resources, which tjey are working to reimburse.

Despite all this, been holding it even before the huge pump. By now, I'm determined to hold it till the end just to see where it goes.

If they successfully rework and relaunch, it'll have quite decent chances of goin very big in coming years. On the other hand, fucking up too much will probably have them lose their users and eventually fade. I'm strictly optimistic. You choose for you.

Kek notably also had a habit of blessing PosW threads with uncannily frequent gets whenever a prophecy was made.

If the PivX chart is of any actual indication, you won't be getting it cheaper than it is now. Potentially ever again.

If you're paranoid, just throw in a hunnit bux, at least. Or don't. Your choice.
>>
>>3410773
Bet this is the fucker that shilled ADX for a week
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.