[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dions, Bro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Dions Bro.jpg (162KB, 913x771px) Image search: [Google]
Dions Bro.jpg
162KB, 913x771px
>>
File: 108702378.jpg (71KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
108702378.jpg
71KB, 400x500px
>>3410148

WE

ARE

IOCMARINES

WE

WILL

NOT

SELL
>>
when will this moon?
>>
>>3410237
Guaranteed at the end of the month with the Fintech presentation and DIONS launch shortly after.
>>
>>3410237

I heard in 3 years DIONS will launch and 5 years later we will be 6 years from a moon mission.
>>
>>3410495
https://youtu.be/VFAHx_nprzI?t=22m6s

Here's a vid with a preview of it at the timestamp. They said that they're releasing it shortly after fintech which is at the end of the month.
>>
File: dionsbro.png (33KB, 588x234px) Image search: [Google]
dionsbro.png
33KB, 588x234px
>>3410561
>>
File: buyioc.png (486KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
buyioc.png
486KB, 2518x1024px
Use this image against the ODN shill
>>
>>3410639
hmm?
>>
>>3410639

At most that would delay them by a week. If the countdown still hasn't happened in a week then I'd actually be worried
>>
>>3410639
I'm well aware of the setback, but it doesn't change the fact that the Fintech presentation is still on and DIONS is very close to release.
>>
>>3410758
>>3410746
>>3410721
>>3410665
>>3410639
>>3410561
They will never launch Dions
Next week there will be a full moon and they will have to delay Dions till 2024

>IOC
No funding
No product and usecase
Only 1 exchange
No volume
No buy support
Nobody interested

>Better buy Obsidian
>>
>>3411391
>>Better buy Obsidian

But I can't
>>
>>3411391
The more you shill Obsidian in every IOC thread the less likely anybody is to buy your shit. You're promoting some shitty instant messaging ICO and pretending that it's better than an established coin like I/O that's had 3 years of development and are having a major release soon. Shill somewhere where people are retarded enough to buy your shit.
>>
>>3411421
Exactly!
Wait till it hits the exchanges.

>>3411488
There is no development in IOC that's the reason they keep stalling a release date.
There will be bugs till 2024 So until toen no Dions

Carefully read this post and let the truth sink in:
>>3411391

> Better buy Obsidian
FluffyPony from Monero is their advisor
>>
>>3411547
fuck off pajeet noone cares, these IOC threads don't even get enough attention for people to see your shilling.
>>3411488
>1488
nice get
>>
>>3411628
IOC Scam
Obsidian x 25 profit
>>
File: ioc_adv.png (73KB, 882x457px) Image search: [Google]
ioc_adv.png
73KB, 882x457px
>>3411391
>>3411547
This fucking obsidian worm again...

>No funding
You mean no scam ICO or premine? Yes.

>No product and usecase
Funny, because the only purpose of the coin you shill so much is messaging, which IOC can do better while it's far from being it's main feature. If IOC has no purpose then your ODN (and literally 90% of all coins) shouldn't even exist.

>Only 1 exchange
The biggest exchange. Why would you need any more?

>No volume
Nobody wants to sell IOC. More than half of all existing IOC is far away from the exchanges and being used for staking, providing a secure network and economy, while rewarding holders.

>No buy support
>Nobody interested
Anyone willing to do the least amount of research has already bought. You have to be some special kind of stupid to let this pass.

>stalling a release date
As I said in the other thread, a fucking hurricane going over the project lead's house is not stalling, you mongoloid.

>FluffyPony from Monero is their advisor
Fluffy..who? Oh, really cute.
pic related are IOC advisors...

Just give up and sell those filthy ODN bags of yours as soon as it (s)hits the exchanges...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.