[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business Ideas:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: free-business-plan-templates.jpg (702KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
free-business-plan-templates.jpg
702KB, 1000x709px
Fresh graduate here. Lately I've found out that there is a certain product that is not available in my country. This product is just a piece of plastic and I can either ship it from china/japan or manufacture it in my own country if I can.

There product will probably cost me at 5 usd and I can sell it for 20 usd. I have a warehouse already available, I plan to sell the product on the internet:Facebook/Instagram. I had the idea after trying to find the product myself ( I wanted to purchase 8 of them).

Potential problems I can see are:
-Competition will catch up with me and within a year I won't make as much profit

Is there any other problem that you see with my plan? I'm happy to receive advices and share my idea on your business plan.

Parts of the profit will obviously go towards crypto.
>>
>>3409292
I did something similar, exact same situation. The most important thing is to really focus on marketing, and if you plan on doing lifestyle based marketing you need to go HAM and get a lot of contacts. Marketing is everything, and if you're a first mover you need to work really hard to cement your brand. I can't really give any more advice since you haven't even specified what market this product is in.
>>
>>3409319
What were your biggest challenges?
How long did it take for competitions to come up with the same product?

For the marketing part I'm pretty confident, I know how to gain lots of followers on Instagram and I know a guy running a website/instapage (its in the streatwear culture market).
>>
If it's a product that goes well with a younger demographic, get influencers involved. Social media is your friend.
>>
>>3409428
Already planning on doing that, got a big one that can easily accept the product since I'm sure he will like it and it will be useful to him
>>
>>3409445
Good. If you build a social presence, then that is also great. I ran an online dropshipping clothing store and my main source of traffic was my instagram that I got shoutout'ed by larger influencers. Good luck!
>>
>>3409456
why did you stop?
>>
>>3409549
Mostly due to disinterest. Frankly, I make enough money as it is. Ended up selling the storename, influencer contacts and everything. I try to find new things to do or try often, keeps me happy and interested..
>>
>>3409292
>>3409319

This OP. You have to brand yourself like Chapstick is to lip balm, Vasoline is to petroleum jelly, Q-tips are to whatever the fuck I don't even know.

If you're the first in the area, hit it hard with the branding. If you want to stay in the game long term you need to sell your brand as much, if not more, thank your product.
>>
>>3409365
> Biggest challenges:
Getting exposure, I knew the clients were looking for me but unless they had a very specific google search query their chances of finding my product were slim. So SEO is a big one, also branding is so important (especially choosing the right name) I went for the 'luxury' segment with a fancy name. The fancy name might have looked amazing on posters, adverts and the product - but it was difficult for people to remember (and spell since it was french).

> Competition
It actually started completely clear, I knew of one other competitor who didn't even have an online store (seriously?) and was taking orders through WhatsApp. But within about 6 months they were popping up in high-end shopping malls, I got crushed because I couldn't get into stores - which is what I should have focused on from the beginning. Unless your marketing and SEO are on FIRE you will struggle to sell a physical good. It really depends on your country, but in mine people are apprehensive to order online since the post system is unreliable.
>>
>>3409645
Just another tip, if you have friends or know people who have Lambos (ask biz friends), Ferraris, big houses, etc. Get in touch with them and take pictures of your products in the context of those things. People these days are obsessed with the lavish lifestyle.
>>
>>3409575
How much were you making and how much did you sell for ? I'm looking to sell after a year too if I can. Also I just found out one company big company started selling this product, fuck its bad for me. They're in my country but they don't have a store, they sell their products at other shops. I'm not sure if they will sell this specific product here but from what I see now its very overpriced. I have to move fast
>>
>>3409665
Yes I can do that, lavish lifestyle is very important in my country fortunately or unfortunately idk

Thank you for the advice, don't hesitate to talk about your business idea if you need comments on it
>>
>>3409292
What did you do for majors and minors? I'll start next year. I'm assuming you graduated in Economics or something similar.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.