[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a shitcoin or a good buy? It was given a good review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: aventus.jpg (11KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
aventus.jpg
11KB, 390x390px
Is this a shitcoin or a good buy? It was given a good review by cryptonegro and anime-chan but it's selling for less than ICO price on autismdelta right now.
>>
>>3408597
It's the market. We're in bear market mode which means that ICOs are going to get dumped by presale investors and whales.

Note that Agrello is also under the ICO price. This shitcoin is currently trading around the presale price (below ICO), it's going to get added onto GateCoin (it's a low vol exchange but at least it's not ED) on the 13th guarantee the devs have promised us more news about exchanges in the following week.

The project's legit and considering they had the balls to actually allow American investors (while being a non-american company with a big media presence) indicates that they plan to deliver long term. You'd be buying on the bottom but you'll have to be patient since this is more a long term hodl.
>>
Its going on Gatecoin on the 13th, gonna be an easy flip
>>
>>3408628

>>bagholding: the post

We all kno u retarded greedy fucks bought aventus cause u got shilled and thought itd be a 10x flip

But u got fucked cause u didnt do research and use common sense, now you come up with all this bs to cope with ur heavy bags
>>
File: 985437356.gif (957KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
985437356.gif
957KB, 500x281px
*Hai hai!~*

Just came over because someone brought this thread to my attention. I never supported Aventus and I invite you to look through the archives to find an instance when I did.

I personally opted against buying Aventus on the grounds that ticket venues don't have an incentive to kill the secondary market. And if they were interested in killing it, they wouldn't necessarily need blockchain tech to tackle it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.