[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you transition your property into Section 8 housing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1443369645052.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443369645052.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Why don't you transition your property into Section 8 housing?
You'll be doing a great service for your fellow man.
>>
All low rent apartments are effectively section 8 housing. My grandpa recently sold his apartments and every one of his tenants was section 8. The rent is government insured and I gathered that the only downside was dealing with them.

Not sure why you're sarcastic and if you're implying that welfare is a bad thing, and that it's the fault of poor people then you're an idiot. Not everyone has a goal of dealing with money and poverty in a first world country is only the fault of the people leeching on the worker. Wages flat, markets up. Walmart et al are essentially government subsidized and leech off of the people.
>>
>>3408199
Section 8 is one of the most popular property types to own you mong. Cheap to maintain, zero competition, rents GAURANTEED by mr govt.

t. Former commercial real estate analyst.
>>
>>3408375
>government bad! subsidies bad!
>but plz goverment raise the wages and protect me

fucking kek. most poor people need the gas
>>
>>3408571
I was just about to post this, I'm glad someone else noticed the stupid liberal hypocrisy.
>>
File: 512x.jpg (52KB, 512x345px) Image search: [Google]
512x.jpg
52KB, 512x345px
my crack smoking 'friends' lived in places like that....

doors were broken, toilets smashed , people pissing and shitting on the floor....

great idea
>>
>>3408571
The government in a democracy is at least supposed to be a coalition of the people. Yes, those that don't focus on making money need protection from the people that do. Instead there is massive subsidy, bailouts, and zero jail time for systematic crime at that economic level.

It's more than just wages. Meat distributors push down on farmers and the people get disgustingly factory farmed meat. At every level of society the few continually box in the many so they can profit from the margin. A majority of people don't even realize the game they're a part of. Yes, they need protection from those that are actively playing.
>>
File: container.jpg (51KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
container.jpg
51KB, 540x404px
>>3408762
>over 1,000 sq ft
>ever owning a place like that even w roommates
maybe if I was a boomer
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.