[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hitbtc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1601.jpg (22KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
22KB, 630x355px
Can some kind anons please explain hitbtc to me? Is it a legit exchange? Are you only trading futures here? The UI looks confusing, but I have only logged in from mobile so far.
>>
File: IMG_1584.jpg (168KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584.jpg
168KB, 717x960px
>>3406565
Anyone with xp trading willing to discuss would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>3406565
legit
but not much volume
>>
>>3406599
Thanks.
How can I fund my hitbtc account? Is it possible to send ETH or BTC to hitbtc from bittrex? Or do I have to send from cuckbase?

Also do you know if it's possible to withdrawal your ETH from them if you make some gains from trading on their platform?

I've heard of some people having issues withdrawing funds from hitbtc to their wallets. The money never showed up.
>>
i got you bro:

yes it's a solid exchange, and based outside of usa so less risk of getting raided by the feds.

volume is lower because it is a smaller exchange.

be careful with their "ICO" listings because they are technically not real tokens or coins, but are IOUs for future distribution of those tokens/coins.

how to transfer: you need to buy btc, eth or ltc and transfer it into hitbtc. if you are in the usa you can use services like coinbase or kraken to buy btc/eth/ltc using cash. kraken also serves customers outside the usa, and probably coinbase too.

basically you can transfer any crypto into hitbtc as long as they have it listed in the wallet/balance section

the UI/UX of hitbtc is actually very good. just not on mobile. trade on a fucking computer dude.
>>
>>3406907
yes you can send from bittrex.

dude you can send anything from any wallet.

yes you can withdraw eth from any exchange, it just takes longer because eth is shit and people are in denial about that fact so they blame the exchange
>>
File: IMG_1243.png (1MB, 1018x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.png
1MB, 1018x1018px
>>3406985
>>3407007
Awesome, thanks for the info. I will login from my pc when I get to my pc. I've been on vacation for the past two weeks and watching the news and market dips has been crazy. Totally regret not bringing my laptop with me to get to my bittrex and kekbase accts so I just held through it all and FOMO'd hard when I saw the big dips and good entry points. Looks like I won't miss the sale though, I'm almost home.

If you buy any coins that are ICO and the coins aren't available yet, and I make a profit if they go up, can I just sell them on their exchange for ETH or BTC and just cash out if I'm not interested in holding the ICO coin when available?
I'm more interested in just making profit by speculating on futures over there. Am I understanding this correctly?

Thanks bros
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.