[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin National Bank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BitcoinGold-640px.jpg (232KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinGold-640px.jpg
232KB, 640x500px
Hello Gentlemen, to create the worlds first bitcoin national bank. We have created our own form of cryptocurrency that is BACKED BY GOLD. So every coin can be exchanged for the value of a gold bar. We should have our website listed soon, along with the coin being distributed on all major exchanges.
>>
>make a crypto that takes away the biggest advantage of crypto

>use useless shiny rocks as your backing no less

fuck off retard
>>
The name of your product ?
>>
My local gold trader has excepted BTC for the last 3 years, he has made a fortune off idiots selling precious BTC for piss colored metal.
>>
>gold

go to bed grandpa
>>
>>3405836
https://ozgld.com/
>>
>>3405912
How do you plan to maintain gold backing if your marketcap increases? How much gold do you already own?
>>
on a more serious note, I think that what crypto needs in order to become mainstream is:
- <loan/credit> functionality
- <deposit with interest> functionality
these are in my opinion the basic needs that banks were created to satisfy, store shit and get some money in return and borrow shit
now if anyone could sprinkle magic pixie dust and figure out how to implement such a thing that'd be dope af
>>
>>3405929
>How do you plan to maintain gold backing if your marketcap increases?
OzGLD is coin for coin 100% backed by gold. This ensures a more stable value and less market fluctuation.

>How much gold do you already own?
OzGLD has the 100% backing of 100,000oz of gold, so the “mathematical” and precious metal scarcity guarantees value and stability’.

Everything you need to know is here https://ozgld.com/peace-of-mind-2/
>>
>>3405937
No magic pixie dust required. DPOS like ARK + loaning platform via smart contracts.
ARK is 80% of my porfolio for a reason.
>>
>>3405953
Ok so the market cap is locked to the value of 100,000oz of gold and you have a 100% premine to stop your coins devaluing against that gold as more are minted?
>>
>>3405937
>- <loan/credit> functionality

maybe. decentralized blockchain will make that difficult to enforce though.

>- <deposit with interest> functionality
>proof of stake
>loan accounts (IE poloniex)
>>
>looked into ark anon
i'll have to do a bit more research into it but at a glance it looks promising tech
thx anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.