[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OmiseGO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 6RriS9A5.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6RriS9A5.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
OTHER THAN STAKING why is it valuable to hold this coin?
>>
>>3405504
It isn't. Buy ark. Lamborghinis for your grandchildren
>>
>>3405504
They explained in the Golem & Friends chat that the coin will be used as a method of establishing trust between parties when exchanging different forms of currency.

It will act as a neutral token to create the handshake between parties. It sounds very similar to how Bitbay establishes trust actually.

Instead of directly trading different currencies between each other, each party will buy X amount of OMG, transfer that to each other, then the OMG is converted to that person's currency.

OMG tokens go up in value proportional to how many people will actually be using the service, and need these tokens for money transfer.
>>
>>3405883
I have 500 OMG, will I make it?
>>
>>3405894
500 is a good amount. If it ever reaches even half of the Palm Beach Confidential $700 prediction, 500 OMG will = $175,000

I'm sitting on just over 1,400, so that if we do end up hitting $700, that's just enough to make me a millionaire.
>>
>>3405923
When did you buy in?
>>
>>3405923
Yeah, I know. I'm looking to never need any debt, except for maybe house debt. Just 16, so crypto is my future. 15k in profit atm.
>>
>>3405938
$8 - $11

I had a profit of $10,000 from getting in on DGB at 115 sats lol
>>
>>3405883
Oh okay, so just like ethereum, chain link, btc etc
>>
>>3405972
Lucky you. We're gonna make it OMGbro!
>>
>>3405883
>OMG tokens go up in value proportional to how many people will actually be using the service
Why?
>>
>>3405883
Why can't they just explain it like this? Thanks
>>
>>3406329
Can you explain this thanks >>3406118
>>
>>3405504
how do i stake
>>
>>3406371
Supply and demand. The more people that use the service, the higher amount of money will be in circulation. You'll gain a proportion of the total amount of transactions based on your stake.
>>
>>3406410
The amount you get from your stake will increase with the amount of transactions on the network. Higher amount of transactions -> omg token value increase
>>
>>3405957
Good luck in your future anon, it's good that you started early.
>>
>>3405883
That's not right, OMG is proof of stake, like Casper (Ethereum proof of stake future). So OMG is used for "virtual mining" to secure the blockchain. It's not like you describe, that's what Ripple uses XRP for. In omisego you don't need a middle currency, you can trade directly. Read the whitepaper guys.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.