[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XVG vs XMR are they really untrackable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1504941883924.jpg (113KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1504941883924.jpg
113KB, 750x937px
XVG vs XMR

are they really untrackable?
>>
Try it and find out lol
>>
>>3404879

XMR is a serious privacy coin.

XVG is a toy coin for people that want to pretend to own a lot of privacy coins.
>>
>>3404903
>>
>>3404903
This. XVG is a pump and dump pajeet coin.
>>
>>3404879
XMR yes. XVG is no better than bitcoin + tor.
>>
>>3404903
Kek wait for wraith protocol
>>
>>3404903
This. XMR ZCASH and ZCOIN are the true privacy coins
>>
lol @ xvg. shit pump and dump coin. its dev spends most of his time shilling, then copy-pastes other people's open source work into his coin to make it sound more impressive. enjoy your bags.
>>
xmr had issues before they added a minimum mix size and ringct, as far as anyone is aware now they have no weaknesses when it comes to analysis and privacy. something could come up in the future but it would have to be fundamental issues in the cryptography that xmr uses rather than the way it was implemented which caused the previous issues.

no other coin comes close when it comes to privacy, zk-snarks are interesting mathematics and make for a theoretically more anonymous coin, but the way they've been used in zcash/zclassic/zwhatever makes the coin's privacy worthless. same goes for any other public blockchain coin, like dash / verge / pivx / whatever.

monero is great for actually using it, not just speculating with it, and its the fact that its good to use is what propels it, which is what happened with bitcoin and ethereum.

i would stay away from anything claiming to be a hot new privacy coin and focus on coins trying to solve problems that havent already got a solution.
>>
>>3404984
zcoin is jewscam tho
>>
>>3405036
its also got a public blockchain like the rest of the private but non-private coins. and one guy owns like 30% of all coins last time i checked. putting it in the same category as zcash is insulting.
>>
>>3404984
Read this >>3405001 XMR is the only privacy coin. Zcash and Zcoin are trash
>>
Watch out we got some experts over here...
>>
>>3405128
ive just done my research because i want to actually use one of these private coins. i dont care about speculating with it (i own less than 10 BTC of XMR), and theres probably more money to be made in some of the much smaller pseudo-private coins, but i dont give a shit about that.

im also interested in ring sigs and zksnarks getting added into ethereum. would still be public blockchain but with enough volume it would be immediately the best privacy coin nested inside a public blockchain.
>>
>>3405036
you mean zcash as the jewcoin, zcoin was founded by legendary malasyan vertcoin dev Poramin Insom and they took a different approach than zcash
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.