[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you feeling Jewed yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mark.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mark.png
12KB, 500x500px
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r3-ripple-lawsuit/blockchain-startup-r3-sues-competitor-ripple-idUSKCN1BJ27I

Ripple came to an agreement with R3 that they are able to purchase 5% of the total final supply of XRP for the cheap, cheap price of $.0085 per XRP. That is totally fair to the rest of us who are beholden to purchasing this according to the open market for it, right?? Centralized power always corrupts.
>>
>>3404173
Market doesn't seems to care tho
>>
>>3404173
They won't pay them, lmao.
R3 are fucking jews though, and ripple is stupid to even get into that contract.
>>
>>3404173

Thats the shit that prevents me from buying even 1 xrp. It basically is an internal mechanism used by financial institutions. Its not even ment for mass consumer adoption... so why should they care about fairness at all?

People who have bought xrp are literally financing a bankers project without seeing any returns in the foreseeable future. You are funding a bankers application.
>>
>>3404173
The market is too busy with BTC and ETH dropping.
Try again later.
>>
>>3404242
> implying Ripple is not owned by jews
>>
>>3404270
Reasons that a/biz/cuck had for actually buying XRP OTHER than because he thought it would go up: 0
>>
With the current supply that 5 billion is like 13%. Whale for cheap, able to manipulate the XRP market with little care.
>>
>when you find out one of the founders of ripple left after a disagreement, got a shitload of xrp, and signed to not dump everything on the market at once.
Xrp hodlers have been buying this dude's dumps for years now.
>>
>>3404540

I wish I never sank a dollar into this scheme. I bought at 26 cents each. Fml
>>
>>3404173
I KNOW THIS GOING TO BE IRONIC BUT RIPPLE IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF.
>>
this is going to be a bad week for ripple
>>
R3 sees value and Ripple thinks their shit is worth more than it was when they made that agreement. Perhaps we are not as fucked as I thought.
>>
>>3404173
Fake news. The hive mind mentality around is here is insane. This will be 40 cents in a month and dollar early next year.
>>
>>3404801
This is going to be a good week for me to buy in
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.