[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Siacoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Have you taken the sia pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The siapill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald siapill, who Edits and maintains the attached Website.

http://sia.tech//src/1433783228977.mp4

Forget red and blue pills, Siapills are the way of the future.

Website related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the Sia pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /biz/ maymays, this one is the real deal.
>>
>>3403488
sia
dead on arrival
>>
I was only 21 years old, I loved Siacoin so much, I had a million coins and Wallet. I pray to Siacoin every night before bed, thanking him for the Gains I've been given. "Siacoin is love" I say; "Siacoin is life". Neo-fags hear me and call me a Dead coin. I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Siacoin. I called him a chink pnd. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's Siacoin! I am so happy! He whispers into my ear "We are going to $1!" He grabs me with his powerful blockchain hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass-cheeks for Siacoin. and let the gains rise up into my butt-hole. It hurts but I do it for Siacoin! I can feel my butt Tearing as the gains get higher. I push against this force. I want to please Siacoin. He screams in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his Unrivalled gains. neo-fags walk in. Siacoin looks him straight in the eyes and says "were at $1 now." Siacoin leaves through my window.

Siacoin is love. Siacoin is life.
>>
>>3403507
its an easy coin to pump desu you can buy low and flip for 15-20% pretty easily if you wait a bit i definitely would buy now they have announcements on the horizon that will help them break 200 easily within the month.
>>
>>3403541
Replace neo fags with money skelly,makes more sense##侃K械ヌ`「N)
>>
I'd kill myself if I were a siacoin holder
>>
>>3403651
look at the history desu it goes from 150 to 200 regularly
>>
>>3403671
it's now at 139

good luck figuring out the bottom
>>
>>3403674
its at 160 on bittrex
>>
>>3403682
104 on yunbi

chinks are dumping big time
>>
>>3403488
Sia pills every day, sia takes the pain away
>>
>>3403488
A public portfolio I'm following seems to really believe in this coin. I have 0.5BTC in it, waiting to see when it explodes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.